Sticky Character Limit Increase Again Freak?

@Freak:

I see that you're on here posting so please address this situation for me so I can continue. I already have 1 more recruit that I need to add to my lists.

Not trying to be pushy or hurry you buddy but I want to know if you can either increase the character limit again or we need do this a different way now. Maybe use post #2 instead if you can't increase character limits? Thanks!

I'm on mobile but I'll try to remember to increase it slightly for you again tonight when I'm on my computer. :hi:

I'm on mobile but I'll try to remember to increase it slightly for you again tonight when I'm on my computer. :hi:

I've been researching '19'-'20 recruits today. I have found a few more recruits to add to my lists. Not anymore right now for 2020. I've also found some more '18 recruits that need added.

For some reason, a few of these got missed initially when reconstructing my thread. Thanks again buddy! Please don't forget to increase this for me because I don't want to get too far behind on what I need to add. Thanks again buddy.

BTW, I shouldn't need to add a ton of more recruits unless we start offering more recruits like crazy. :wink: Let me know when you've increased my character limit so I can continue. Just post it in my recruiting thread instead of here.

There are also about 5 individual recruit threads(4 for '18 recruits & 1 for '19) I'm going to need to create because for some reason we don't have threads for them up on VN yet.

If you want to know their names let me know but let's discuss this from the sticky thread. Thanks again Freak!

Last edited:
@Freak:

Did you get this done tonight or not? That's ok if not but please try to remember to do this for me tomorrow. I've got a lot of catching up to do buddy from my recruiting thread. Thanks again! Please try to remember to post in the sticky thread to confirm you have done this for me.

Thank you Freak for increasing the character limit for me in my recruiting thread there buddy. You're a cool guy! :good!: Edit that Freak: You must not have done what I thought you did. It let me enter a link to 247 sports just fine when I was getting character limit errors.

It's now back to doing the same thing. Character limits again. Please fix this for me if you can today. I've got several more recruits I need to add to my lists plus to create individually. Thanks!

Last edited:
Would it be easier to just dump all the posts between the OP and Tony's second post which would give him the top 2 posts in thread to post everything in?

Would it be easier to just dump all the posts between the OP and Tony's second post which would give him the top 2 posts in thread to post everything in?

Might not hurt, and that might also split things up a bit.

I went ahead and bumped the character count again slightly for now.

I think that might be the best idea.

Might not hurt, and that might also split things up a bit.

I went ahead and bumped the character count again slightly for now.

Thanks for the bump for now.

The reason why I say GAVol's idea might be best is the following:

'19 CA CB Max Williams (add to my thread only)
'18 PA WR Jahan Dotson (add to my thread only)
'18 FL DB Tyson Campbell (individual recruit thread & my thread)
'18 FL WR Jacob Copeland (individual recruit thread & add to my thread)
'18 OH OT Jackson Carman (add to my thread only)
'18 TN OT Max Wray (add to my thread only)(I know he's already committed elsewhere but I forgot to lists him)
'18 FL WR Warren J. Thompson (add to my thread only)
'18 MD DT P.J. Mustipher(individual recruit thread & add to my thread)
'18 LA DT Dare Rosenthal(individual recruit thread & add to my thread)
'18 GA OL James Ohonba (individual recruit thread & add to my thread)
'18 CA LB Solomon Tuliaupupu (individual recruit thread & add to my thread)
'18 NJ DT Tyler Friday (individual recruit thread & add to my thread)
'18 FL DE Jonathan King (individual recruit thread & add to my thread)
'18 FL DB Cajuan Smith (individual recruit thread & add to my thread)
'18 OH DT Aeneas Hawkins (individual recruit thread & add to my thread)
'18 SC OL Kavesz Sherard (individual recruit thread & add to my thread)
'18 FL OL Ed Ed Montilus (individual recruit thread & add to my thread)
'18 OH DE Malik Vann (individual recruit thread & add to my thread)
'18 NC ATH Dyami Brown (individual recruit thread & add to my thread)
'18 VA WR/ATH K'Vaughn Pope (add to my thread only)
'18 CA DB Marcus Johnson (individual recruit thread & add to my thread)
'18 GA RB Lyn-J Dixon (individual recruit thread & add to my thread)
'18 FL TE Jarrett Jackson (individual recruit thread & add to my thread)
'18 NC RB Marcus Caldwell (individual recruit thread & add to my thread)
Add '16 walk-on TN(Knox Karns High School) WR/S Stedman Love to the 2016 commit lists
from my thread.

The above are all recruits that I've got to add. Some just to my sticky recruiting thread & even more to create individual recruit threads for.

I'd say being able to use posts #2 is going to be the eventual solution. These recruits I'm adding are legit & as of right now don't have a bunch of schools offering but we jumped on them early. Thanks Freak!

Last edited:
Ok... Dumped some posts and you've now got the first 3 posts of the thread.

Thank you GAVol. I'll finish out the 1st post with whatever character limit increase Freak gave me. I will then start with post #2 from there on. Thanks again! :good!:

VN Store

Back