Page jumping to bottom

Big Gucci Sosa

Sniper Gang.
For whatever reason every time I go to a sub forum or thread I get jumped to the bottom of the page.

Sub forum? On desktop or mobile?

Desktop. Happens on pretty much every sub forum.

I'm currently using Chrome, but it's happened in Chrome and Edge.

Desktop. Happens on pretty much every sub forum.

I'm currently using Chrome, but it's happened in Chrome and Edge.

On Windows I assume? I'm using Chrome on Mac and have been unable to replicate the issue. It's happening on both the thread list and the individual threads?

Have to tried clearing your cache and deleting your temporary internet files? Sometimes that will help clear up wonkiness by making sure everything reloads fresh from the site.

That would definitely cause the reported issue, on individual threads.

Using Chrome - I found it to be a Trivago ad that was wanting me to input a zip code to travel so the cursor was going straight to the bottom of the page where the ad was. Once I told Google Ads I didn't want to see that ad anymore, problem went away.

This may be something different though.

Using Chrome - I found it to be a Trivago ad that was wanting me to input a zip code to travel so the cursor was going straight to the bottom of the page where the ad was. Once I told Google Ads I didn't want to see that ad anymore, problem went away.

Mine is doing that also. Thought my kindle was the problem.

I think this was the culprit, because I noticed it happening on another similar message board, and it was the Trivago add. I told it to stop and it's not happened since.

It's definitely the Trivago ad. I've identified it and am working on getting it removed. Thanks for the heads up.

The issue should now be resolved. Thanks again for bringing it to my attention.

Reactions: 1 person
had it and now I don't. Thanks Freak. I recall seeing the Trivago ad as well. I thought I was pushing last unread, but it literally takes you the bottom of the page, not just last unread thread.

Switch to an iPhone.

Id rather go back to this

__57.JPG

Trivago is great when I wanna go to the bottom.

Not sure about other trips.

So. Very. Irritating.

VN Store

Back