No Scroll

volger

Extraordinary Member
The last few days the page I'm loading has a sudden burst that makes the scroll bar on the right side of page go away. It happens every 2 or 3 loads. Not every page, just 70-80% of the time. Sometimes refreshing page works sometimes not. It is only on VN this happens so I'm guessing it has to do with a rogue ad. Whether on top of page or on the right side of page.

Anyone else having this problem? Any help from Freaks IT Mod Squad would be appreciated.

Thanks

ps: I had to refresh this page to scroll to the Submit New Thread button.

Hmm. I haven't personally had any issues like this. What browser are you using?

Firefox. It's like the screen gets wider and the scroll disappears. I can have 15 pages up at one time and the VN site is the only one it happens on.

Firefox. It's like the screen gets wider and the scroll disappears. I can have 15 pages up at one time and the VN site is the only one it happens on.

Weird. No one else has mentioned this to me. I'll load up Firefox tonight and see if I can duplicate it.

I had the same issue a while ago. Had to clear everything and restart my computer. (tried logging off and on after clearing). I was using Chrome. Seemed to be one of the banners that caused the issue.

Exactly, especially the screen resizing (not big, but noticeable.) The only thing that works is arrow up - arrow down, and that won't work to post a reply.

No problems with the mobile version.

Mac 10.8.5, Firefox 47.0 (apparently it's time to update to 47.0.1, although I just checked yesterday.)

eta: I updated to 47.0.1, and so far, the problem has disappeared. Volger, you might try that and then post back as to whether you're still having the problem.

The issue is idiosyncratic enough that I fully expect it to pop back up tomorrow.

Had the same thing using Chrome. Screen would refresh slightly larger but none of the scrolling options would work.

I don't know if this is related but in Microsoft Edge lately, sometimes when the page loads it jumps to the bottom of the page.

It's doing that to me on Chrome. I think it is a Trivago ad that wants me to input where I'm headed.

I went to to the menu box then downloads then history then obliterated all the browsing history and all the other checked boxes since the beginning. It seemed to help.

VN Store

Back