100 posts?

BilboTN

I've been a member for a while. I tried to start a thread and was met with a screen saying I needed one hundred posts to start a thread in the VOL forums. In the words of Swain, "For what?"

I think you just need 100 to start a thread in the FF

All the rest are free game.

I've been a member for a while. I tried to start a thread and was met with a screen saying I needed one hundred posts to start a thread in the VOL forums. In the words of Swain, "For what?"

Honestly, it is a mechanism in place to keep people from signing up to spam the football board with crap.

65 posts in almost 7 years?! Dang son, get to posting!

Reactions: 2 people
Got it. I'm more of a reader. I don't have a "source" inside the athletics department and find a lot of threads derail quickly. I spend more time gleaning real information amidst the side conversations.

Thanks for the insight.

Got it. I'm more of a reader. I don't have a "source" inside the athletics department and find a lot of threads derail quickly. I spend more time gleaning real information amidst the side conversations.

Thanks for the insight.

I understand. Heck, if I stuck to posts that added any real measurable knowledge to the board, I would have a handful of posts :)

If there is a thread you want to put on the football board, post it here and I will move it for you.

Reactions: 3 people
I understand. Heck, if I stuck to posts that added any real measurable knowledge to the board, I would have a handful of posts :)

If there is a thread you want to put on the football board, post it here and I will move it for you.

Tried to start a thread and it wont let me.

Says 100 post for me also.

I have about 6,000 post.

Can you help a bother out?

Reactions: 2 people

Head over to the politics forum or The Pub...you should have 100 in an hour

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back