Time to change the front page

I know....but the schedule part could have been updated a month ago. Just ready for a fresh look

I like this one as a placeholder til we win it all!

8a9fe9861b325ee429fc2455dec1d782.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Class of 2016 recruits and the 2016 schedule. We are officially outdated on the main page.

We?

How many dollars have you invested in Volnation?

Freak provides the best college sports forum in America at the low cost of FREE to ALL and you want to complain.

Geez, some people are beyond ridiculous.

Instead of complaining, you should be thanking Freak.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20 people
Speaking of freak.... I'd just like to personally thank that guy for everything he does on here. Its nice for us out of state people to be able to keep up with our beloved vols, thank you freak.

Reactions: 28 people
We?

How many dollars have you invested in Volnation?

Freak provides the best college sports forum in America at the low cost of FREE to ALL and you want to complain.

Geez, some people are beyond ridiculous.

Instead of complaining, you should be thanking Freak.

Don't mistake an observation for a complaint. I love the site and am very appreciative. Just eager to see the updates. No need to be an ass

Don't mistake an observation for a complaint. I love the site and am very appreciative. Just eager to see the updates. No need to be an ass

Why make this observation today when Freak kept this (free) site up and running like a top with 10,000+ online all day? It could have waited till tomorrow.

Reactions: 5 people

Why make this observation today when Freak kept this (free) site up and running like a top with 10,000+ online all day? It could have waited till tomorrow.

Sorry, but if anybody was being an ass, it wasn't newokie or Gramps, it was you for saying: hey, I know this FREE site didn't crash all day on the biggest recruiting day of the year, and I know that I get ALL or most of my Vols fix from this site, but I'm gonna need you to change the front page ASAP, it's out of date.

Why not give it a week and see if Freak gets around to it?

Do some looking around and you tell me how many sites of this caliber are out there for college or professional sports teams?

It was kinda a poor move on your part. Maybe just saying, "yeah, my bad, no rush..." instead of calling somebody else an ass for calling you on your bs thread.

Everybody chill. We've had a great day today. Lol.

The front page does need updated (along with some other things) and I always welcome feedback. Although it won't be today, I'll get to it soon.

:hi:

Reactions: 28 people
Everybody chill. We've had a great day today. Lol.

The front page does need updated (along with some other things) and I always welcome feedback. Although it won't be today, I'll get to it soon.

:hi:

Sorry Freak, I don't comment much but that wasn't necessary after the way your site ran today. Thanks for all you do.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm mobile 95% of the time so I rarely see the front page.

I have "forums" on my favorites so same here.

But as usual, visiting other sites confirmed again.
Freak da man.

VN isn't slightly above the majority but far and away.

Sorry Freak, I don't comment much but that wasn't necessary after the way your site ran today. Thanks for all you do.

It's all good. We're all on the same team. I think the OP was just trying to be helpful and has been around long enough to know I need a good nudge now and then. 😁

A Give freak a few days to get around to it.

B From where I stand, (and trust me, I have some experience in spotting since I can also be one) you sir are the one being an ass. Wrangle in that eagerness a bit, trust me you will live through it.

It's all good. We're all on the same team. I think the OP was just trying to be helpful and has been around long enough to know I need a good nudge now and then. 😁
I would send you a case of hot dogs to enjoy while working on it but you said you have turned your back on the delicious dogs. I have been heartbroken ever since I read that. :cray:

I really don't see the necessity for you to have a life outside of Volnation. You are here for our enjoyment, now DANCE MONKEY, DANCE!!!

Reactions: 3 people
I would send you a case of hot dogs to enjoy while working on it but you said you have turned your back on the delicious dogs. I have been heartbroken ever since I read that. :cray:

I still splurge once in a while hman. 😎

Freak, this is a great site - enjoy it so much every day. If my employer ever audits my time on here (especially today), I will probably be available to help you keep it up. Great job today !

Freak the site and your work is greatly appreciated. I was just, as you said, nudge you to make the updates when you get around to it. We had a similar conversation last year I do believe. Thanks again for all you do.

VN Store

Back