If you try to make a post in all caps

KnoxRealtorVOL

First of his name
For some reason if your post is all caps, it will make them all lower case when you post.

If you post a word in lower case, then the rest of the post is all caps, it will work just fine. Been this way for a few years now, I've just been too lazy to post here about it.

For some reason if your post is all caps, it will make them all lower case when you post.

If you post a word in lower case, then the rest of the post is all caps, it will work just fine. Been this way for a few years now, I've just been too lazy to post here about it.

Observant you are

:good!:

It was put in place to prevent posts in all caps so I doubt it will get changed. It's pretty rude

Reactions: 1 person
BUT I can TALK like THIS if I want TO? this ISN'T a BIG deal TO y'all? LOOKS awful IF you ASK me.

Maybe rude was the wrong word.

All caps makes the post read like a middle school girl describing her latest breakup.

Better?

Maybe rude was the wrong word.

All caps makes the post read like a middle school girl describing her latest breakup.

Better?

We land a 5 star recruit. My post that I want to say BOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!

Instead says:

Well, that about does it. Time to shut down the board.

Well, that about does it. Time to shut down the board.

I'm sorry, did I post this in the right place? Is this the "Need Help" forum for when the board isn't functioning correctly?

Maybe I just completely have misunderstood the purpose of posting here.

I'm sorry, did I post this in the right place? Is this the "Need Help" forum for when the board isn't functioning correctly?

Maybe I just completely have misunderstood the purpose of posting here.

The board is functioning as intended.

VN Store

Back