Attn Freak

advancedrescue27

Professional Butt Chugger
Can we explore the option of having a thumbs down option to click? Just so people can actually see the over whelming support they don't have to go along with the support they do have. Everything else has been great as usual, keep the good work up my man.

Reactions: 2 people
Remember that today the PC world doesn't want to acknowledge anyone who doesn't agree with you. Hence only the "likes".

Can we explore the option of having a thumbs down option to click? Just so people can actually see the over whelming support they don't have to go along with the support they do have. Everything else has been great as usual, keep the good work up my man.

on Freak's behalf thank you for this idea. This truly had never crossed anyone's mind. He is amazed by your innovative thinking.:good!:

That's why this forum exists. If people want to **** and moan, then they can. If people want to praise, they can. If you don't like what someone says, ignore it.

I would like to thumbs down this post.

Reactions: 1 person
Today --- an annoying large pop up ad from ESPN keeps showing even though I close ad - its back after a click on a thread or a post --- can you make it go away for good ?

I completely concur!!! I have been asking for this for sometime. Let's make it happen!

VN Store

Back