Mobile Issues? Post here.

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
I've been converting some of the old basic skins and updating them to forward to the newer smartphone skins. It should be an improvement for everyone. However, if you can no longer access the mobile formatted site or it isn't formatted properly on your device, please let me know. You can respond to this thread or email me at vol_freak@yahoo.com.

Also, I know some of you like the old BlackBerry basic skin. I believe I've left that in tact, but if not, please let me know on that as well.

Again, I don't want to change anything that someone is using and/or prefers, so please post here if you have any issues at all.

Thanks.
:hi:

Thanks Freak. Would it be possible to include a 'My Posts' button on the mobile like is on desktop mode?

Thanks Freak. Would it be possible to include a 'My Posts' button on the mobile like is on desktop mode?

I'll look into that. The issue on the mobile menu is obviously the lack of real estate.

Thanks for the feedback.

I'm having issues with the mobile version on my droid maxx.

Working flawlessly on my Galaxy S5.

Can you be a little more specific? :lol:

Sorry, I'll try to be more specific. I was leaving class when I wrote the first message. The formatting just randomly changed last week. It used to look like it did on my iPhone where each thread was a rectangle and I could click a thread and it would take me to my last unread post. It had been like that for several months.

Now, it looks exactly like the web version of the site in a browser and I have to zoom in to click the page of the thread I want to get to.

I don't know if that makes sense or not to you. Maybe the issue is on my end and I'll just have to figure it out.

For the poster criticizing my phone choice, an iPhone barely fits in the palm of my hand. I needed something a little bigger. When the iPhone 6 with the bigger screen is released I'll be switching back.

Sorry, I'll try to be more specific. I was leaving class when I wrote the first message. The formatting just randomly changed last week. It used to look like it did on my iPhone where each thread was a rectangle and I could click a thread and it would take me to my last unread post. It had been like that for several months.

Now, it looks exactly like the web version of the site in a browser and I have to zoom in to click the page of the thread I want to get to.

I don't know if that makes sense or not to you. Maybe the issue is on my end and I'll just have to figure it out.

For the poster criticizing my phone choice, an iPhone barely fits in the palm of my hand. I needed something a little bigger. When the iPhone 6 with the bigger screen is released I'll be switching back.

Thanks. Clear all of your temporary files and go here:

VolNation Mobile and click on the first option.

Let me know if that works.

Thought I would come in here and find Justin Worley.....sorry couldn't resist. I am a big Worley fan for what it is worth.

I use blackberry Q10 and had a lot of issues this weekend trying to post. I could read forums with no problems but couldn't post easily. Would let me type one letter per 5 or 6 seconds.

Today, the format looks different and I am typing like a mad man. Everything working fine and I may like this current format better.

Reactions: 1 person
I use blackberry Q10 and had a lot of issues this weekend trying to post. I could read forums with no problems but couldn't post easily. Would let me type one letter per 5 or 6 seconds.

Today, the format looks different and I am typing like a mad man. Everything working fine and I may like this current format better.

Thanks for the feedback. Be sure to let me know if you have issues.

I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S3. Every time I back out of a thread, the home screen for the football or recruiting forum, whichever I'm in, always resets to the top of the page instead of staying where the thread I clicked on is. For instance if I'm at the bottom of the forum page before entering a thread, when I leave the thread, it resets to the top of the forum so I lose my place and have to scroll down. That's my only real complaint.

I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S3. Every time I back out of a thread, the home screen for the football or recruiting forum, whichever I'm in, always resets to the top of the page instead of staying where the thread I clicked on is. For instance if I'm at the bottom of the forum page before entering a thread, when I leave the thread, it resets to the top of the forum so I lose my place and have to scroll down. That's my only real complaint.
Using Chrome on my Note 2, whenever I use the back button it stays where I was when I left the page. Odd.

Are you hitting the back button or the return to forum button. I had the same problem till I figured it out that if I hit the back button it sends me back where I was. If I hit the return to forum button it takes me to the top.

Reactions: 1 person
Are you hitting the back button or the return to forum button. I had the same problem till I figured it out that if I hit the back button it sends me back where I was. If I hit the return to forum button it takes me to the top.

That is accurate from my experience.

VN Store

Back