Tutorial: Using Pics in Sigs on this site

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Right now the way the new board uses pictures is a bit different then what we are used to. However, I have set up image hosting in case people don't already have that somewhere else.

Go to http://www.picjoint.com and sign up for an account. Once you do that you can log in and upload images there.

Attachments

• 1.gif
    1.gif
    22.3 KB · Views: 74
Once you have found the files on your computer click "upload" at the bottome and you will be taken to the next screen.

Attachments

• 2.gif
    2.gif
    16.8 KB · Views: 53
Next copy the text that picjoint gives you into your signature. You can find your signature page by clicking on "usercp" at the top left and then clicking on "edit signature"

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 68
Great FAQ Freaky. You should post a link to this where more people who are having avie/sig issues will see it. :p

Right now the way the new board uses pictures is a bit different then what we are used to. However, I have set up image hosting in case people don't already have that somewhere else.

Go to Uploader - Uploader v6 and sign up for an account. Once you do that you can log in and upload images there.
Freak I all most have it but, picjoint won't let me use my VN name nor my e-mail on here. So I used my wifes e-mail and name, to get it started. Bad mistake, she don't want her mail and name on here so why won't it let me use my e mail and my VN name? HELP. It states someone has my email address and my user name duh. I pretty sure it's me. Is there anyway to use my VN stuff on pic place?

Freak I all most have it but, picjoint won't let me use my VN name nor my e-mail on here. So I used my wifes e-mail and name, to get it started. Bad mistake, she don't want her mail and name on here so why won't it let me use my e mail and my VN name? HELP. It states someone has my email address and my user name duh. I pretty sure it's me. Is there anyway to use my VN stuff on pic place?
You probably registered there at one point and forgot...

how do you insert a photo in your post without having to put text in your message. I've seen several people do it.

how do you insert a photo in your post without having to put text in your message. I've seen several people do it.
click on this box
insertimage.gif
and paste the url of the image

VN Store

Back