The Official New York Knicks Thread.

NYYVol

Help Me To Help You
While watching Derrick Rose rip them in two, I figured I would at least give them a little love.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Looks like the knicks will get t Mac in a three team deal that will send Kevin martin to the rockets

the rockets are a little bit more scary now, and the knicks look like an okay team for the first time in ages.

The Knicks are a joke, they better hope they get one of the big three.

The Knicks are a joke, they better hope they get one of the big three.

Hopefully so, we definitly have put outselves in position finacial wise to make some big moves in the offseason. I am just glad that Isaih isnt pulling that trigger

Isiah traded two unconditional first round picks for Marbury. They were both lottery picks.

Things aren't looking good for us. Sorry draft picks and all our eggs in the Lebron basket. Looks to me that Lebron to the Bulls all but done with the KH trade.

Why read into the kh deal? They've been trying to move him forever. That said, I think the nicks will end up coming out of this off season relatively empty handed.

Why read into the kh deal? They've been trying to move him forever. That said, I think the nicks will end up coming out of this off season relatively empty handed.

$$$ They now have enough cap room to sign two max contracts and $10 mil left over.

Hard to find any optimism in the Knicks camp right now. Zeke dealing two lottery picks has hurt more than I ever realized. Now with Walsh drafting two guys that he could have signed as free agents makes me lose confidence in what little ability I though that he had.

Don't know if i can stomach another Bull's run.

That's a seriously depressing thought. Any other overhyped players we can sign?

logo_newyorkknicks.gif

Well, I tried for a number of years to get behind an NBA team(more of a Carmello Anthony supporter than anything else). So, I'm going to try again and see if I can become a fan of the Knicks.

Currently, the team is 1-2. Won the season opener against Toronto, but lost the next two vs. the Celtics and the Trailblazers. Were supposed to play yesterday versus the Magic, but MSG had some sort of problem with asbestos that caused the game to be postponed.

I'm a knicks fan. All I can say is Don't Do It!!! Pick another team.

How can a Vol fan not cheer for the Knicks at least a little bit? NY loves Bernard King as much as we do.

Melo will be a Knick. The way Chandler is playing makes him an attractive trade option. Plus, Melo's favorite player has always been Bernard King.

How can a Vol fan not cheer for the Knicks at least a little bit? NY loves Bernard King as much as we do.

Melo will be a Knick. The way Chandler is playing makes him an attractive trade option. Plus, Melo's favorite player has always been Bernard King.

That's honestly the first time I've heard that.

VN Store

Back