The Official Thread of the Chicago Bulls

tclowers23

Yes... Bulls fans still exist. And yes... we still hold on to the past.

michaeljordanchampionship.jpg

2009-2010 Starting Lineup

PG- Derrick Rose
SG- John Salmons
SF- Luol Deng
PF- Tyrus Thomas
C- Joakim Noah

Likely middle-of-the-pack in the East. Should make the playoffs, but the organization has a long way to go to...

Yeah i hope so too....can't help but cheer for the bulls man. Michael Jordan being the grestest player of ALL TIME and all. Grew up a bulls fan, just not big on the NBA since MJ retired, but I'm not dead.

Yeah i hope so too....can't help but cheer for the bulls man. Michael Jordan being the grestest player of ALL TIME and all. Grew up a bulls fan, just not big on the NBA since MJ retired, but I'm not dead.

Yeah, Chicago is in desperate need of another superstar. They've been putting together decent teams for the last few years, but they're lacking the superstar who can put them over the hump.

I'm not going to hold my breath...

Hinrich had a pretty decent game. Time for him to step up with his kansas talent and shine. Don't need a superstar with a few good backups IMO.

Can we get D. Rose back in Memphis please? :) Good luck to you guys, I think you guys have a good team and should do well.

John Paxton/Steve Kerr wern't superstar's were they?

just saying man...not arguing.

Michael Jordan made the players around him so much better. Steve Kerr himself has said that MJ passing him the ball in late game situations gave him the confidence to knock down big shots.

Chicago's record is now 7-11. Not much improvement from last year's squad. Rose looks worse than last season. Unfortunately, Noah is playing very well. I was hoping he would struggle and the Bulls would eventually release him, LOL.

Need to bump this. I admittedly don't know much about what the Bulls have in store for the East this year, but Vegas has them as the fourth best team in the East.

Need to bump this. I admittedly don't know much about what the Bulls have in store for the East this year, but Vegas has them as the fourth best team in the East.

They are. Easy. The gap between 3 and 4, though, is big. The gap between 4 and 5 is also big. Atl underachieves too much. It's a shame. They are exciting to watch.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

They are. Easy. The gap between 3 and 4, though, is big. The gap between 4 and 5 is also big. Atl underachieves too much. It's a shame. They are exciting to watch.

Tuning in to my second Hawks game of the season & Josh Smith is a freak.

Bulls beat a quality team in Portland the other night. Hopefully they can hold serve at home the rest of this month and go .500 on the late month road swing.
@
Houston

@
San Antonio

@
Dallas

@
Los Angeles

@
Phoenix

@
Denver

@
Sacramento

first 2 home games when they get back home are the Magic & Celtics. That is somewhat brutal.

How mcgrady couldn't start for this team but bogans can blows my mind. I know mcgrady isn't what he once was but come on.

C's and Bulls having a good game tonight. I didn't think Noah would ever be the player he has become.

15 games in, and we are 9-6. On the surface it doesn't sound incredible but there is a lot to be excited about. We've hung around and looked strong in some tough road games and even managed to pull off some rather improbable victories. On an individual level, Rose is an absolute monster and Deng is proving himself capable of consistently putting up points - including some hot 3-point streaks. Noah is a rebounding machine and his intensity level has the whole team bringing a new toughness. Boozer begins practice tomorrow and will be back next week. It will be interesting to see how just much lift he provides. If Korver starts hitting, they could get scary. I see them now as a 4 to 6 seed. If it all starts coming together, they may actually make a good run.

VN Store

Back