Official Suns Thread

If they can just get past the damn Spurs this year, then it should get interesting.

I'm so excited for my team to finally be (hopefully) getting over the San Antonio hump. Go Suns!

Props to Jared Dudley tonight, he did an amazing job tonight.

I loved playing with the Suns on that NBA Sega Genesis game back in the day.
As a Suns fan, how do you feel about their political jerseys?

Obviously not a Suns fan, buuuuut I generally feel that it was inappropriate. However, its also the owners team and he can do whatever he likes with the jerseys, so ultimately I don't care.

I loved playing with the Suns on that NBA Sega Genesis game back in the day.
As a Suns fan, how do you feel about their political jerseys?

political? Looked more like marketing to me. It will be reproduced and sell like hotcakes (or Churros?) in Phoenix.

I bet it will be a hit with the roving Latino gangs in Nashville too

I'm now super-happy with the fact that my Blazers got two wins in on these guys without Przybilla, Oden and basically without B-Roy.

I can't believe the Spurs were just swept. They're old and not what they used to be, but I never saw 4 in a row.

some amazing pics out there of him after the game with his eye swollen shut

image6470828g.jpg

Any news on the new GM? Also I'm not feeling a great season this year, I think losing Amare' will take the total around 10-15 wins down from last year.

Not sure if Amar'e leaving is a plus or minus. He sucked on defense, but I have to admit he's one of the league's best on the pick and roll. He and Nash could take just about everybody on it.

I think Warrick was a nice pick up, but it seems like something is missing. What do the Suns need to be serious contenders before Nash and Hill retire? I know this past year they went to the W. Conf. Finals but now that Amare is gone I don't think they'll be challenging the Lakers again this year unfortunatly, and on a side note...I'm sick of the penny pincher the Suns have for an owner.

VN Store

Back