T-Wolves Official thread

VOLNBAMA

Yep they suck but they're my favorite team. You can post anything about the team here.

Last edited:
Al Jefferson is a nice buliding block. That's about all the positive I can say about them.

Telfair is going to be a good player. Eric Gordon or O.J. Mayo will be too.:)

I'm sure a team that barely misses the playoffs, like the Nets or Jazz, will win the lottery. It would make too much sense for the worst team to pick first.

Al Jefferson is a nice buliding block. That's about all the positive I can say about them.

Yep, Danny Ainge made a mistake by getting rid of such a valuable asset. Guess he had to do something though, or he would probably be unemployed right now.

Telfair will be nothing more than average at best. When it all comes down to it, he was just an average player with loads of media hype.

Telfair is the modern day Felipe Lopez. All kinds of NYC hype, no discernable game.

A guy I played with in highschool is now a Timberwolf. That is the only nice thing I can say about them.

Al Jefferson or not, they appeared to be a poor excuse for an professional sports team.

McCants has been a nice surprise this year though. But if they want to competitive then they need to find someone to compliment Al Jefferson.

T-Wolves have won 5 of their past 7. Watch out!

No longer have the worst record in the NBA!

The team has been competitive all season long and they have lost a load of games in the 4th quarter because of inexperience, especially early in the season. Looks like things may be heading in the right direction now. Jefferson has been a beast, and surprisingly Jaric has been a big offensive weapon for them.

I've never watched the Wolves more than I have this season, which is weird. I guess the excitement of them possibly winning is greater than them being good and getting mad when they lose a game they should've won.

Are rockytopgophers and i the only T-Wolves fans here? Gophers i'm counting on you to help me promote this thread and getting people to post here.

T-Wolves won tonight against the Jazz 110-103. This team is going to be good next year.

Join the Timberwolves on their quest to 20 wins!

The Minnesota Timberwolves: Boldly going where other teams were in December.

20 wins would be an outstanding accomplishment, but the good news is that were only the 4th worst team in the league.

A good season from my T-Wolves they finished they year 22-60. Lets hope we win the lottery:crossfingers:

They have some nice young building blocks with Jefferson, Foye, and Brewer. Assuming they get a top 3 pick I'd like to see them trade down a few spots and take DeAndre Jordan. Allowing Jefferson to play the 4 spot could make him scary in the future.

VN Store

Back