Atlanta Hawks/The Highlight Factory Thread

Big road win for the high flyin Hawks last night over the 76ers.

Now we'll go ahead and make it two in a row tonight!

Joe Johnson woooo, oh yea...we beat the 2 and whatever T-Wolves on a last second shot at home...oh well a win is a win....

What is really too much for a team going nowhere fast like the Hawks?

After further review....

I looked at the stats and Sheldon Williams absolutely sucks ;Bibby should help get them into the playoffs

The Hawks ownership, GM and Head Coach are all a complete mess.

Great trade for the Hawks. They should slip into the 6-8 spots. I certainly don't think it's going to elevate them up to making a series against the Magic, Celtics, or Pistons

Say, that Mike Bibby move seems to be working out so far. Hawks trail the Lakers right now by 34 . . . with 2 minutes to go in the FIRST HALF. :wacko:

Awesome game last night. Can't wait till we get Bynum back, Bibby played terrible and got injured. Just the Hawks luck:p

How do the Hawks hold the Spurs to 5 first quater points and still find a way to lose? lol

You're right. It makes me shed a tear thinking of all the greats that have worn the Hawks jersey and missed the playoffs the past 10 years like . . . uh . . . um . . . nevermind.

You're right. It makes me shed a tear thinking of all the greats that have worn the Hawks jersey and missed the playoffs the past 10 years like . . . uh . . . um . . . nevermind.

hahaha.. Never a true Hawks fan, but I grew up loving to watch Nique and Spud.

VN Store

Back