Lebron to the Lakers. 4 years $154M

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
I know this is being discussed in other threads, but figured it deserved it's own thread. Thoughts. Can the Lakers land Leonard too?

ESPN has worn out the LBJ news already -- Im more interested where Cousins lands right now

Also interested in seeing Lavar Balls big mouth weigh in on it all or is he still sulking because the middle son isnt NBA talent ?

He's arguably the best big man in the league right now. Easily top 3.

No, he's not. Show me the person who thinks he's better than Anthony Davis. He's got a lot of talent, but he's a cancer and he has low basketball IQ.

What do you do with him on D in the playoffs?

I hope and pray you spend $25M/yr on a dude who never lived up to his talent and is coming off an achilles injury.

he's arguably the best big man in the league right now. Easily top 3.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

He is a top three center.

LeBron wearing Jordan's number on Kobes team. Lmao. I guess he have up trying to win titles.

He is a top three center.

LeBron wearing Jordan's number on Kobes team. Lmao. I guess he have up trying to win titles.

He is being patient. The next off-season is crucial for the Lakers. They can't take care of their needs in just one summer... but a look at the free agent class next year shows: Kawhi Leonard, Klay Thompson (his dad won two championships as Kareem's back up in '87 and '88) and Jimmy Butler. As long as they protect their max contract money, they should definitely land one of those (probably Leonard)... maybe even two of the three.

No, he's not. Show me the person who thinks he's better than Anthony Davis. He's got a lot of talent, but he's a cancer and he has low basketball IQ.

What do you do with him on D in the playoffs?

That's why I said arguably and easily top 3. Anthony Davis.

He can shoot from any distance, post, mid and 3, great rebounder, good passer. You're acting like he's some scrub. I think he will be able to hold his own on D.

As of now the rockets starting center is Capela and the warriors is Zaza Pechulia. He's twice the player of those guys.

He's not "arguably" if nobody knowledgeable will argue the case.

I would take Capela at $20m and wouldn't take Boogie for $10m.

Defense matters and so does compatibility

Last edited:
He's not "arguably" if nobody knowledgeable will argue the case.

I would take Capela at $20m and wouldn't take Boogie for $10m.

Defense matters and so does compatibility

Well I mean when you have a team with CP3 and Harden I could see taking Capela over Cousins for fit. But to argue Cousins isn’t a top 3 center when healthy (AD is a natural 4) is bogus. Also he may not pass the eye test on D at times and plays “lazy” but in his 7 seasons on garbage Kings teams Cousins posted a 1.8 DBPM and it’s not like anyone else on those teams was contributing to that.

Reactions: 1 person
Bottom line, Pelicans were better without Boogie with AD at the 5...kings were too.

Last edited:
More evidence of your lack of knowledge when it comes to the NBA. Jesus huff...

Why did pels succeed without him? Kings were 20-35 with him in '17 and 12-15 without. They were tanking this year and only lost 5 more games. Explain this to me please since idk hoops.

Last edited:
I don't even believe this, nevertheless I'm waiting on pins and needles for BOT to explain why Boogie's teams don't need him if he's so good?

You said Boogie sucks. So lets see, he is a 4 time NBA all star, is a 6'11 big man who averages 21, 11 and 3. On 46% FG and 74% FT. Oh and he shoots 34% from the field. Last year he averaged 25, 13 and 5. But yeah he sucks.

Your weak ass argument has been defeated sy actual statistics. So carry on huff.

You said Boogie sucks. So lets see, he is a 4 time NBA all star, is a 6'11 big man who averages 21, 11 and 3. On 46% FG and 74% FT. Oh and he shoots 34% from the field. Last year he averaged 25, 13 and 5. But yeah he sucks.

Your weak ass argument has been defeated sy actual statistics. So carry on huff.

46% isnt amazing for a dominant big man, and Boogie gets his shots blocked more than anyone in the league (a stat that never belongs to a post player) because the dude cant jump for ****.

He is short Shaq with no agility.

VN Store

Back