Brad Stevens does not receive 1 vote

I was thinking this was a 2-horse race between Stevens and Snyder, with Stevens winning.

I know old thread....but really, this was insane, even now. You lose Hayward the first night, you lose Irving, and yet still manage to make it to the playoffs and the conference final at that. I don't know in what world Stevens doesn't win, much less get no votes. Casey did a fine job, and I think he got a short end of a stick, and hope the Raptors regret firing him, but....not deserving of COY. Sorry, just still gets to me, and saw this thread. I don't even like the Celtics. I just know a wrong move when I see one.

I’ve heard rumblings about the coaches not liking Stevens bc he’s an outsider to the nba coaching fraternity

I’ve heard rumblings about the coaches not liking Stevens bc he’s an outsider to the nba coaching fraternity
Seems like plain jealousy, honestly. Dude is one of the best coaches in basketball at any level, and he's proven it. Winning at Butler and in Boston, despite injuries to their two stars is an incredible feat. But that definitely makes sense, especially with him not getting a single vote.

VN Store

Back