Official 2017-18 NBA Season Thread

What's up with Batum? Bill Simmons was saying rumors are this injury could be worse than 8-10 weeks, but he didn't have any details.

What's up with Batum? Bill Simmons was saying rumors are this injury could be worse than 8-10 weeks, but he didn't have any details.

8-12 is the estimate. Torn UCL. But because he's not a pitcher he won't require Tommy John surgery. It should heal on it's own. Zach Lowe estimated he'll miss about 20 games.

Last chance to join the OKC wagon before Russ wins his first ring this year.

I think it's Lebron's MVP to lose.

Anthony Davis is my dark horse for scoring champ, but I think it will be Lebron or Kyrie.

Simmons is my ROY pick.

Aldridge extension good for the Spurs? I love Aldridge but it didn't seem like a good fit.

Yeah, they were trying to get rid of him for a late lottery pick, I thought. It's weird to pay a guy $24M per year if you think he's only worth a #10 pick (and nobody was buying him at that price). I know salaries are crazy now, but the cap is reversing.

The Jazz cut Joel Bolomboy after his rookie year. He got 52 minutes, had 22 points, 17 rebounds, and 2 blocks shooting 56%. He also averaged 17 and 13 in the NBDL. What more do you have to do to get playing time? Honestly, what more could you ask from a PF in his first 52 minutes in the league?

We are paying almost 3x more for Udoh who already flunked out of the NBA and has proven for the last 8 years that he doesn't belong. Makes no sense.

Evidently Portis and Mirotic got in an altercation in practice today, that resulted in Mirotic ending up in the hospital.

Evidently Portis and Mirotic got in an altercation in practice today, that resulted in Mirotic ending up in the hospital.

I read a link that said it was a shoving match and Portis hit him in the face with a cheapshot. ***** move.

But it's not the first time a Bull punched another one at practice.

VN Store

Back