CAVS 4
---------
CELTICS 2

GSW 4
--------
CAVS 3

Golden state wins the NBA championship.

Last edited:
Hawks, Hornets, and Bulls in the west? You drunk?

I will **** myself if the Mavs have a better season than the Clippers and the Jazz.

Reactions: 1 person
West
1. Warriors
2. Timberwolves
3. Rockets
4. OKC
5. Spurs
6. Jazz
7. Nuggets
8. Clippers

East
1. Celtics
2. Cavs
3. Wizards
4. Bucks
5. Raptors
6. Hornets
7. Heat
8. Sixers

Warriors beat the Cavs in 5 again.

MVP: KD
DPOY: Kawhi
ROY: Dennis Smith

West
1. Warriors
2. Timberwolves
3. Rockets
4. OKC
5. Spurs
6. Jazz
7. Nuggets
8. Clippers

East
1. Celtics
2. Cavs
3. Wizards
4. Bucks
5. Raptors
6. Hornets
7. Heat
8. Sixers

Warriors beat the Cavs in 5 again.

MVP: KD
DPOY: Kawhi
ROY: Dennis Smith

All that looks pretty good to me, except I don't think the Celtics got better and that even though the Cavs might have gotten worse, they underachieved last year in the regular season. Lebron is playing with a chip on his shoulder and I think he'll be gunning for a significantly better record.

West

1. GSW
2. OKC
3. Spurs
4. Rockets
5. Nuggets
6. T'Wolves
7. Clippers
8. Blazers

East

1. Boston
2. Cavs
3. Bucks
4. Wiz
5. Raptors
6. 76ers
7. Hornets
8. Heat

MVP- KL

DPOY- Gobert

ROY- Simmons

6th man- Bjelica

COY- Chuck Daly

WCF- GS over OKC

ECF- Boston over Cleveland

Finals GS sweep

Last edited:
Hornets have a pretty high ceiling. I'm not sure the experiment will work, but I could see them either the 3 or 4 seed.

Hornets have a pretty high ceiling. I'm not sure the experiment will work, but I could see them either the 3 or 4 seed.

Yeah, I'm excited about it. I think they're going to use Monk a lot at PG and that'll be fun because it allows them to keep their best players on the court.

I think Kanter is a better player than Melo, but he's not a good fit in OKC. He's a hard fit for most teams in the modern NBA, TBH. Melo can play a lot of minutes as a stretch 4 and at this point of his career, I'm somewhat hopeful that he wouldn't be a ball-stopper on this squad and we'd get the Olympic version of Melo.

IDK what Melo to expect, but I think the trade does have some potential.

I think Kanter is a better player than Melo, but he's not a good fit in OKC. He's a hard fit for most teams in the modern NBA, TBH. Melo can play a lot of minutes as a stretch 4 and at this point of his career, I'm somewhat hopeful that he wouldn't be a ball-stopper on this squad and we'd get the Olympic version of Melo.

The hype is gonna be insane. It could get real ****ing ugly..

I'm one of the few Melo fans left. I know a lot of the Knicks' problems were his fault but I think he's learned a bit of a lesson from it all. He'll be a good shooter and crunch time scorer.

I'm coming around to Melo fitting in, me and good old Carl were talking about it earlier today, and I was saying the same thing about Olympic Melo. I just hope Russ adjusts, scores less and more efficiently, passes even more, and goes back to playing solid D. Him, Dre, PG, and Adams can be a really strong 4-some defensively and they can hide Melo some with PG and Dre.

VN Store

Back