The Official "Can't Stand LaVar Ball Already" Thread

TNHopeful505

Anybody else here absolutely sick of LaVar? I feel so incredibly sorry for his kids. He is ruining their career and putting the cart before the horse. Lonzo is a good player, but he is not even slated to be the #1 player in the draft. However, he already is being set up to win championships and as a great player who will sell a lot of shoes and be great. And he hasn't said a word, it's his dad.

I just feel like whoever drafts Lonzo is in for a big problem. And I hate that for the kid, because he is a good player, but he doesn't deserve this baggage before he even suits up in an NBA jersey.

What are ya'lls thoughts?

Lavar is an idiot and the best thing to do is ignore him. Either way, Lonzo is going to be a millionaire and despite his Dad being a huge douche, it seems like they actually have a decent relationship. He doesn't need my pity.

If you are Magic, do you pass on Lonzo because of LaVar? Because then it's not just a push to get Lonzo and keep him happy, but then you have to possibly take on the other two as well....to me, it just isn't worth the risk.

I feel like Josh Jackson or Fox would be the better pick.

Also, if you have Lavar as your team dad does he try to publicly make you take his other sons too? And get all mad and pissy if you don't?

Also, if you have Lavar as your team dad does he try to publicly make you take his other sons too? And get all mad and pissy if you don't?

Haven't you heard him say that? I believe the past few days he flat out said that no matter how his other sons do in college, they WILL be one and dones, and even if they don't get drafted, he wants them all on the same team, because in high school they played together so well, they'll just create a dynasty in NBA.

If I had the link, i'd post it.

Haven't you heard him say that? I believe the past few days he flat out said that no matter how his other sons do in college, they WILL be one and dones, and even if they don't get drafted, he wants them all on the same team, because in high school they played together so well, they'll just create a dynasty in NBA.

If I had the link, i'd post it.

Damn, that's terrible. He's a PR nightmare.

Junk but some idiot will buy them
i

He will go quiet once his son gets drafted and starts playing. The team who drafts him will either tell him to shut up or don't come to the games.

Will be a non distraction IMO.

He will go quiet once his son gets drafted and starts playing. The team who drafts him will either tell him to shut up or don't come to the games.

Will be a non distraction IMO.

I don't see it. I think this fool is all in. People are talking about him thanks to the talent of his 3 sons. The thought people have paid for his autographs has fed his ego.

I just found it hilarious. I think the objective was a success. People are definitely talking. Wwe hasn't had this much press in a while.

I agree that it was successful in getting people talking, but Gronk got in the ring and actually did a move on someone at Wrestlemania. That garnered more press than this. And reports are that Vince was furious backstage about how this segment went, it was awful.

VN Store

Back