NBA FanDuel Discussion

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
...continued from the NBA game thread.

I'm starting to look at lineups for tonight.

Of course, I love Westbrook to put up big numbers again, but I'm just not sure whether I can justify the price.

I like George Hill and Isaiah Thomas quite a bit at PG.

At SG, I'm thinking maybe Oladipo, Louis Williams or Dwayne Wade.

At SF, Hayward maybe?

For PF, I was looking at Bobby Portis. He had a huge game 1 but only got 9 minutes last game. He's risky. I like Griffin a lot and I'm thinking maybe Mirotic.

Lasty, at center, maybe Lopez, Jordan or Capela.

Thoughts? Anyone else playing tonight?

Someone's addicted

Lol. Not really. I have enjoyed it, though. It makes the games more fun to watch. I'm just doing chump change entries. Nothing too serious.

You play?

Racist towards DK IMO.

I like Russ and you got me looking at Hill, I like Rondo but only on DK.

Agree on Guards, though some evil voice keeps whispering Rodney Hood...I hate that voice.

If I play Russ I'll probably go Roberson or Grant with him at SF, no Russ lineup I like Hayward.

Might play Grant at PF if I play Russ, and Dre at SF to free up cap space. I will have a CP3, Blake and DJ lineup too.

Love DJ and Lopez, and I can play both on DK. :)

Lol. Not really. I have enjoyed it, though. It makes the games more fun to watch. I'm just doing chump change entries. Nothing too serious.

You play?

That's how i did, gives you more reason to pay attention to games, but if i lost it was only like 2 or 3 dollars.

Racist towards DK IMO.

I like Russ and you got me looking at Hill, I like Rondo but only on DK.

Agree on Guards, though some evil voice keeps whispering Rodney Hood...I hate that voice.

If I play Russ I'll probably go Roberson or Grant with him at SF, no Russ lineup I like Hayward.

Might play Grant at PF if I play Russ, and Dre at SF to free up cap space. I will have a CP3, Blake and DJ lineup too.

Love DJ and Lopez, and I can play both on DK. :)
What about Reddick at home?

Still tinkering but on FD i have

PG-Russ and Hill

SG-Home Depot and JJ (he has to hit a few 3's eventually)

SF-Dre and Grant

PF-Favors and Miro

C-DJ

Might drop DJ to RoLo and bump JJ up. Thoughts?

You play?

I do but infrequently for basketball. I play baseball. I also am more into point spreads than player stats :)

Really? Well Grant just became a free square to play Westbrook, and Butler gets a huge bump. Time to rework my lineup. **** you Ben lol

Yep, it's breaking news on ESPN, out indefinitely after x-rays reveal broken thumb suffered in game 2.

Still tinkering but on FD i have

PG-Russ and Hill

SG-Home Depot and JJ (he has to hit a few 3's eventually)

SF-Dre and Grant

PF-Favors and Miro

C-DJ

Might drop DJ to RoLo and bump JJ up. Thoughts?

Look pretty solid.

First pass

Russ Grant
Bradley Oladipo
Butler Grant
Miro Anderson
Adams

VN Store

Back