Lebron

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
I missed the second half of the game tonight. I see Lebron finished with 41. How good was he?

A rice company?

169f4fbaaf46ca0e1c3eaf6c2d77e2c9.500

Seriously though, I have a love hate relationship with Lebron. He's so soft sometimes, it drives me nuts. Then, other times, I get glimpses of what he's capable of.

Honestly I don't really care either way about LBJ. He cries too much, but I don't a negative view or irrational hate of him.

Seriously though, I have a love hate relationship with Lebron. He's so soft sometimes, it drives me nuts. Then, other times, I get glimpses of what he's capable of.

I do not understand how anyone can say he is soft

I do not understand how anyone can say he is soft

That's just the impression he gives me at times. He falls down like he has a broken bone or something, and the replay shows he was barely touched. And at times, I just feel like he hates contact.

I forgot what game it was, but he got punked with a dirty foul and he hops up and runs to the foul line, avoiding any potential altercation.

Maybe it's just me, but I just think he plays soft at times. I like Lebron. I'd just like to see him play a bit tougher. Then again, if he keeps winning, it's probably a moot point.

Lets be honest, you don't understand most things.

lol.

I'm at a point in my sports-watching career where I want to see legends. I want to be able to watch some of the best players who have ever played the game. Lebron is one of those guys, but I still think there's more. He has the body and the skills to be even more dominant than he is, imo.

VN Store

Back