Charles Oakley

Most dysfunctional franchise in the NBA

Jackson was a good coach (maybe) but he's a terrible Team President

Highly enjoyed watching his sportscenter highlight this morning

He needed a good ass whooping when he was in the league. Now he still marches around like a bully.

That said I have heard that MSG is super strict.

Reactions: 1 person
He needed a good ass whooping when he was in the league. Now he still marches around like a bully.

Especially when James Dolan is concerned about his own safety, lol.

Sorry, I don't guess that's funny.

Especially when James Dolan is concerned about his own safety, lol.

Sorry, I don't guess that's funny.

He should sell the team - I cant believe NY supports a loser like him, but then again they show up for Jets games too

My Dad was at MSG and a fan was marching around with a sign with an illustration of Zeke sucking on a ****. He didn't say anything about the guy getting booted tho.

My Dad was at MSG and a fan was marching around with a sign with an illustration of Zeke sucking on a ****. He didn't say anything about the guy getting booted tho.

So it was an illustration of zeke kissing zeke?

It would be funny if Oakley bought tickets for a few obnoxious fans and ask them heckle Dolan all game -- really though, I dont know why Oakley is so obsessed with Dolan - the Knicks have been garbage for 20 years now

I am surprised at how much people are rallying behind Charles Oakley. People must really hat Dolan. Dolan seems like a jackass.

Here's a list of ex-Knicks at the Garden today: Latrell Sprewell, Bill Bradley, Bernard King, Larry Johnson (who works for NYK), Gerald Wilkins, Kenny Walker, Herb Williams, John Wallace and Vin Baker.

Knicks trying too hard now

Here's a list of ex-Knicks at the Garden today: Latrell Sprewell, Bill Bradley, Bernard King, Larry Johnson (who works for NYK), Gerald Wilkins, Kenny Walker, Herb Williams, John Wallace and Vin Baker.

They should have all dressed out, probably could have helped the team.

Reactions: 2 people

Anybody get kicked out? Latrell choke anybody?

Anybody get kicked out? Latrell choke anybody?

Nope. He needs to choke out Dolan.

Funny timing no? Latrell hasn't been to the Garden in like 13 years I believe (Jalen Rose mentioned it).

And Spike Lee is wearing an Oakley jersey.

Dolan getting eaten alive by NY Press
biggest-loser-february-10-2017.jpg

It's not exactly fair to Dolan that he lose this PR battle with Oakley, but the dude has been so awful.

VN Store

Back