Draymond Green arrested on Sunday morning

While he is an easy target... I can't reasonably say the guy who got slapped didn't deserve it.

Must be some other Draymond Green. The Draymond Green I know is a fine upstanding Boy Scout who'd never do such a thing.

I especially like this part (from CBS link)

"I was talking to one of my teammates when Draymond bumped into me and I said, 'Hey bro can you at least say excuse me?'" Edmondson, 22, said in his statement to the East Lansing Police Department, according to ESPN.com, about the incident on Friday night. "I asked who he was to think that it's OK to bump into somebody without saying excuse me. He then said, 'I pay for [explative] like you scholarships.' Then I started to say you have me messed up before I was choked out by two guys who were with him."

Investigation pending at Michigan St.?

Is that just a broad general statement or were you there?

general statement. Clubs are just ripe with opportunity to run into drunk douchebags trying to impress people.

I especially like this part (from CBS link)

Investigation pending at Michigan St.?

Nah. I remember that he gave 3 million to State's athletic department.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
general statement. Clubs are just ripe with opportunity to run into drunk douchebags trying to impress people.

Nah. I remember that he gave 3 million to State's athletic department.

This.....if he wasn't Draymond Green, I doubt that this tough guy would have escalated the situation.

This.....if he wasn't Draymond Green, I doubt that this tough guy would have escalated the situation.
Or maybe Draymond was swaggering through the place and expecting everybody to clear a path for him cause he's Draymond.

VN Store

Back