2016 NBA Draft

I feel like you gotta go Simmons. But I think Simmons would much rather be in LA. And I would love to see Simmons in LA.

Doesnt appear to be a star among them. Maybe some really good players down the road.

Simmons. With a decent supporting cast and an average coach he would have been a superstar. He can be a top ten player in this league.

I think Ingram and Murray can be all stars. After that, we'll see.

Ditto on Simmons. Ingram for sure too, just not quite the level as Simmons. Murray is a tough one for me to call. If he is allowed to develop, and not forced to change his game, he will thrive. He is a fantastic shooter and just needs to get better defensively.

Just focusing on college players that are getting top 15 talk...

Simmons, Sabonis, B Johnson, and Valentine are the only guys I feel confident about. I like Hield outside of his passing. I think B Ingram, J Murray, Poeltl, and D Davis have good potential.

I don't like Jaylen Brown, Labissiere, outside his D I don't like Kris Dunn, Marquese Chriss is unproven, Ellenson is unproven.

Chad Ford has Damantas Sabonis going to the Grizz at 17.

I'd be ok with that and trading Z-Bo

Other guys I wouldn't mind the Grizz drafting:

Malachi Richardson
Wade Baldwin

Last edited:
Simmons. With a decent supporting cast and an average coach he would have been a superstar. He can be a top ten player in this league.

Looks like a complimentary piece to me. Has to increase his range.

I saw a mock draft with the Jazz picking Valentine. That would be the answer to my prayers. He's the best passer in the draft, and a point forward who can shoot is a huge upgrade over what we've had at PG.

Only problem is his D is a little suspect. I think he plays hard, is physical, and adequate but will have trouble with fast guards.

I saw a mock draft with the Jazz picking Valentine. That would be the answer to my prayers. He's the best passer in the draft, and a point forward who can shoot is a huge upgrade over what we've had at PG.

Only problem is his D is a little suspect. I think he plays hard, is physical, and adequate but will have trouble with fast guards.

He's not an NBA athlete. He's going to struggle big time

Lamar Odom 2.0 IMO Not really a bad thing Odom was solid, I don't see a star in Simmons, definitely not a superstar.

VN Store

Back