Top 5 by positon in NBA

zjcvols

"On a Tennessee saturday night."
Staff member
I'm bored and kind of snowed in. So here's my top five.

Point Guard

1) Curry
2) Westbrook
3) Paul
4) Wall
5) Lowry

Honorable Mention: Irving, Teague, Thomas

Shooting Guard

1) Harden
2) Butler
3) Thompson
4) DeRozan
5) Middleton

Honorable Mention: Wade, Beal, Wiggins

Small Forward

1) James
2) Durant
3) Leonard
4) George
5) Anthony

Honorable Mention: Hayward, Antetokounmpo, Harris

Power Forward

1) Davis
2) Griffin
3) Millsap
4) Bosh
5) Love

Honorable Mention: Aldridge, Green, Favors

Center

1) Drummond
2) Cousins
3) Marc Gasol
4) Horford
5) Howard

Honorable Mention: Pau Gasol, Lopez, Jordan

Mostly agree. I'd say Lillard is better than Teague and Draymond is better than Love. I'm also not sure Drummond is as good as people think he is.

I also don't think there's a ton of separation between Dwight and someone like DeAndre Jordan at this point.

Lillard doesn't play defense at all. He's even worse this year.

I agree, hence why he's not in my top five.

Yes, and I'm not saying Lillard should be either. But I think he's pretty close to Kyrie and both are better than Teague and, as much as I like him, Mighty Mouse. Portland wouldn't trade Lillard for those guys

I'd probably take a 100% Kyrie over Lowry, but I'm taking Lowry over Lillard all day IMO

I'd flip JH and Butler just because there is a very large gap in D. I might flip Derozan and Klay. I definitely have Green in my top 5.

I'm bored and kind of snowed in. So here's my top five.

Point Guard

1) Curry
2) Westbrook
3) Paul
4) Wall
5) Lowry

Honorable Mention: Irving, Teague, Thomas

Shooting Guard

1) Harden
2) Butler
3) Thompson
4) DeRozan
5) Middleton

Honorable Mention: Wade, Beal, Wiggins

Small Forward

1) James
2) Durant
3) Leonard
4) George
5) Anthony

Honorable Mention: Hayward, Antetokounmpo, Harris

Power Forward

1) Davis
2) Griffin
3) Millsap
4) Bosh
5) Love

Honorable Mention: Aldridge, Green, Favors

Center

1) Drummond
2) Cousins
3) Marc Gasol
4) Horford
5) Howard

Honorable Mention: Pau Gasol, Lopez, Jordan

Are you rating the best players or what they've done in '15-'16?

I'd flip JH and Butler just because there is a very large gap in D. I might flip Derozan and Klay. I definitely have Green in my top 5.

Z just hates Draymond, I'm actually surprised he even put him in the HM category he hates him so much.

Halfway through the season most people have Green somewhere around 5th in the MVP race but here he doesn't even make top 5 at his position.

Z just hates Draymond, I'm actually surprised he even put him in the HM category he hates him so much.

Halfway through the season most people have Green somewhere around 5th in the MVP race but here he doesn't even make top 5 at his position.

Draymond's a solid player, but he's the biggest beneficial of the system Kerr has put in place. Other than maybe Love, you put Griffin, Davis, Millsap, and Bosh in that system and Golden State doesn't miss a beat and is probably better. And I can only imagine what Love would do in that system.

Also, I'd like to clarify I don't hate Draymond. He highly annoys me and a little overrated but he's a really good player. Brown hates Draymond.

Also, I'd like to clarify I don't hate Draymond. He highly annoys me and a little overrated but he's a really good player. Brown hates Draymond.

Bingo.

I remember when z wanted Detroit to give him all the money left in the state of Michigan to make him a piston.

Dude is a POS

Those people are hilarious

Top 5 at each position in '15-'16 productivity:

Curry
Westbrook
Lowry
Rondo
CP3

Butler
Harden
Batum
Ginobili
Derozan (say wha?)

Leonard
Durant
Lebron
Crowder
A Gordon

Green
Millsap
Thompson
Love
Davis

DJ
Whiteside
Drummond
D12
Pachulia

I actually forgot Whiteside, I'd drop Marc and add him. Your boys Batum and Crowder are close for me. "Say wha?" Indeed...about time. Lol

That's where he logs most of his minutes, according to boxscore geeks.

I believe they are wrong but because I've seen 3-4 Magic games and he's the PF almost every single time. He almost never plays on the perimeter.

Edit: I did check basketball reference and he plays more SF than I thought. But he's basically a PF.

I believe they are wrong but because I've seen 3-4 Magic games and he's the PF almost every single time. He almost never plays on the perimeter.

Edit: I did check basketball reference and he plays more SF than I thought. But he's basically a PF.

I agree that stylistically, he's traditionally more suited for PF, but I like having a SF who can bully the other team. I wish the Jazz would play Jeremy Evans more. They think he's a PF because he can't shoot, but he's devastating at the 3 on the glass and playing perimeter and paint D.

VN Store

Back