The Official NBA Forum Vols Basketball Thread

I can only watch college basketball if there's nothing else on, even then it's Gonzaga and maybe Tennessee. Im not watching.

I can only watch college basketball if there's nothing else on, even then it's Gonzaga and maybe Tennessee. Im not watching.

At some point it dawned on me that the hype espn puts around college basketball now is hyperbole

Well you missed out because some curvy, ethnic beauty just streaked naked across the court.
the silhouette of your wang on the wall that Jerry uses for his projector isn't ethnic, or beautiful

"Maybe" Tennessee? Psh.

Tennessee is the only college team I care about and goes for all sports. I'm a one team person per league and college to me counts as one team. I could never cheer for Tennessee football and North Carolina basketball. It feels wrong. Sucks I chose such bad teams. But hey, at least I can watch Paul George, Carlos Correa/Jose Altuve/Dallas Keuchel and Marcus Mariota.

Probably going to be a long year but I think we can make the NIT hopefully. I personally just hope Auburn sucks because I really don't want to hear about how great Pearl is doing, and we have a portion of numbnut fans who wouldn't shut up about him.

Probably going to be a long year but I think we can make the NIT hopefully. I personally just hope Auburn sucks because I really don't want to hear about how great Pearl is doing, and we have a portion of numbnut fans who wouldn't shut up about him.

Well, they were the glory days. I've been watching our men's hoops since Allan Houston, and it was the only time we were consistently enjoyable.

It's time to let Bruce go, but I still long for those days.

Well, they were the glory days. I've been watching our men's hoops since Allan Houston, and it was the only time we were consistently enjoyable.

It's time to let Bruce go, but I still long for those days.

I get longing for those days, but I don't get some of the fans that started rooting for Auburn because of Pearl. Like those idiots who wore those stupid shirts to the Auburn game last year. I know it's a minority but there's no way I'd root for a coach over the Vols. I don't care how upset you are with the admin.

VN Store

Back