DPOY- Stanley Johnson

ROY- Stanley Johnson

COY- This man>>>>
CRuBWazUYAAe8Yf.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
MVP - Harden

DPOY - Anthony Davis

ROY - Russell

6MOY - Nikola Mirotic, although I wouldn't be suprised if he gets time at PF if Noah has another tough year.

COY - Billy D

MVP - Harden

DPOY - Anthony Davis

ROY - Russell

6MOY - Nikola Mirotic, although I wouldn't be suprised if he gets time at PF if Noah has another tough year.

COY - Billy D

Mirotic and Gasol look like they will be starting. Maybe Noah will be 6th man lol

Mirotic and Gasol look like they will be starting. Maybe Noah will be 6th man lol

Then sure, Noah. Didn't know they were gonna start that way. Thought the new coach would start Noah first and see how it develops. On a side note, I sure hope Noah is back to his usual self. Really tough guy who I enjoy watching, even though he's a gator.

Then sure, Noah. Didn't know they were gonna start that way. Thought the new coach would start Noah first and see how it develops. On a side note, I sure hope Noah is back to his usual self. Really tough guy who I enjoy watching, even though he's a gator.

Hoiberg is more offensive minded... well offensive minded period, I'm guessing he wants more scoring on the floor.

Hoiberg is more offensive minded... well offensive minded period, I'm guessing he wants more scoring on the floor.

I honestly never watched/read or know nothing about his style. Sounds like an interesting contrast to Tom Thibodeau. But yeah, I kinda like the idea of Noah off the bench when I think about it as long as he plays with the same energy.

I honestly never watched/read or know nothing about his style. Sounds like an interesting contrast to Tom Thibodeau. But yeah, I kinda like the idea of Noah off the bench when I think about it as long as he plays with the same energy.

Very fast paced offense, off the top of my head I want to say Iowa State was in the top 10 in the nation in scoring the last 3 years, and were 1st in the big 12 those 3 years. He's pretty much the opposite of TT.

Very fast paced offense, off the top of my head I want to say Iowa State was in the top 10 in the nation in scoring the last 3 years, and were 1st in the big 12 those 3 years. He's pretty much the opposite of TT.

Cool. I actually remember UK playing them a few years ago in the tourney. Maybe with that Davis team, but they weren't bad at all.

I might change my 6th man to Mirotic too. He's a baller. The Bulls are my team out east. Still mad that they got rid of Thibs though.

Steve Kerr?

It's pretty close, OKC was in the WCF 2 years ago before injuries killed them last year. Plus I think this is their best all around team and the deepest team in the NBA. Most everybody expects OKC at least WCF this year, GS didn't have those expectations last year.

VN Store

Back