The Official 2015-2016 NBA Game Thread- Tha Bad Jerry/Ben/Ape Love Triangle Thread

LittleCat

aka Bat
First game is on Tuesday (I think?) in four days regardless of what you Grizzly loving bums say. Leeeeeeeegooooooo!

Another fun season of romantic cliffhangers and heartbreaks, statistical slinging debates provided by our in house "experts", Kevin Durant slobbering , drunk comments sponsored by Ape, and overall antics that we love and hold dear. Take a moment to thank our Poobah Freak that we have a place so sacred, as to escape the shenanigans of the FF during these trying times. :bow2:

With that said, go Thunder/Grizz/Hawks or whoever you people care about these days.

:pepper: Have a fun season! :pepper:

Reactions: 2 people
I place a wager that Ben isn't Notorious enough to post on the first page of this thread.

Yawns.....Cavs win it all this year against either the Spurs, Warriors or Thunder.

I hope he gets a bigger model, last years was kind of small.

little_donny_sprint__large__by_turnip89.gif

Pop is going to be the team USA coach after Coach K. Guess that means another half decade or more of Pop. They could be a very different team over the next 2 seasons. Duncan, Manu and David West all have 2 year deals but all 3 can opt of the 2nd year. Given their ages, if they don't find the success they want, they might all retire. Or, if they win one, retire. I know David West is just looking for 1. Duncan and Manu just want to add to their collection. Will be interesting to see if they all did leave what their team could look like with Leonard and Aldridge and the supporting cast they're given. Everytime we think they're finished, they show up again. Smart money is all 3 of those guys returning for the 2nd year of their contract or option out to re-sign 1 year deal. Spurs... lucky.

I always felt like Pop would want to leave with the Big 3. I don't know what they (Duncan/Manu/Parker) will be like in three years, but hopefully by then they will have some good young players taking over besides Leonard. To be honest they are a really old team. If they want to win it's now. In 2 or 3 years they won't have a chance.

I always felt like Pop would want to leave with the Big 3. I don't know what they (Duncan/Manu/Parker) will be like in three years, but hopefully by then they will have some good young players taking over besides Leonard. To be honest they are a really old team. If they want to win it's now. In 2 or 3 years they won't have a chance.

The Spurs are playing on a year to year basis, as far as I'm concerned.

VN Store

Back