Which Dream Team Would Win

amazingGRACE

Saw this picture on facebook the other day and thought it would be an interesting discussion.

Team 1 and Team 3 are the most well-rounded. Kobe is the worst player on those 2 teams and he's also the most likely to play selfish, so I'll take Team 1.

He's a good defender and that helps, but he's the least efficient offensive player in the mix, he's a ballhog, and he's not a very good distributor. When you got 4 other guys who can all score and score efficiently, he brings you down. I would rather have the other 4 guys shoot, and Kobe will insist on taking the most shots.

The size/athleticism of team 1

Plus nobody on any of the teams is in Magic's league when it comes to distributing the ball. I think a table-setter is crucial for an all-star squad, and CP3 is the only other elite one in the mix. Westbrook is close. Iverson? LMAO.

love the new av. My Dad HATES showboating and was tickled pink at the checking of the watch.

Of all the great PGs in the history of the NBA, how the **** does Bubba Chuck and Russ even get in this discussion? I love both guys but come on...Stockton, GP, Kidd, Zeke, Oscar...

Reactions: 1 person
Also team one wins, by default. Team 4 has the best rebounding team, and can run, but it might be the worst shooting "dream team" ever imagined. Plus too many bigs in the paint for 2 guys that attack the rim. Team 3 Kobe would think he is the best player when he's 4th, and CP3 can't win anything. The default comes because MJ eventually kills AI mid game and they lose playing 4 on 5. Also lol @ those thinking MJ lets AI bring the ball up court.

Reactions: 2 people
Team 1

7'1 300lbs Chamberlain
6'10 220lbs Anthony Davis
6'9 240lbs Kevin Durant
6'8 228lbs Scottie Pippen
6'9 255lbs Magic Johnson

I think I give it to them. I almost gave it to 5 right away actually cause I saw Shaq and Lebron and was surprised nobody else was picking them. 2 is hard to pick against but I don't know about Wade with Jordan. Or even Iverson with Jordan for that matter. Wade and Iverson think they're Jordan. I like the shooting and share-ability on team 1 more. And I might like number 3 more without Kobe than with bahaha. Hater alert.

I was bored. Which team is the best? I haven't even really judged them myself yet.

Attachments

• b.jpg
    b.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 8

VN Store

Back