Official 2015 NBA Offseason Thread

Nerd-Vol

Well, since the playoffs ended last night for the NBA, it's time to discuss the offseason.

Who needs what pieces?

Who will be worse next year, the Knicks or the lakers?

Lakers will be worse. Knicks will get Marc, have a top pick and get back Melo.

Knicks need to draft Okafor and go after W Matthews.

Jazz need a PG.

Lakers need to go after D Carroll and T Chandler.

Love should come to Phoenix.

D Jordan should go to Dallas if LAC don't cough up the dough.

Pierce or Dunleavy or Crowder to Clippers.

Cavs have to keep Thompson.

Tim Duncan should stay.

Millsap should stay.

Monroe to Washington. Can they afford that?

If Marc Gasol goes anywhere, it will be to a winner. He doesn't care about playing in the spotlight and at this stage of his career, he only cares about winning. San Antonio would be the biggest threat to Memphis, if Duncan hangs it up.

Wes Matthews is probably out until December or later.
Lamarcus Aldridge to San Antonio, maybe Dallas.
Clippers wave the money in Deandre Jordan's face, and he stays.
Kevin Love to the Lakers, or Knicks.

Deandre goes to okc?

Not if we resign Kanter which looks very likely, that gives you 5 solid bigs. Though DJ and Serge would make one scary interior defense. Plus reports are max money no way we give him that, with KD and Russ FAs soon.

Not if we resign Kanter which looks very likely, that gives you 5 solid bigs. Though DJ and Serge would make one scary interior defense. Plus reports are max money no way we give him that, with KD and Russ FAs soon.

I don't see KD and Russ both re-signing. Maybe not either.

Clippers gon be the same lame team next year. Doc needs to get a competent GM who doesn't waste picks/money on guys like Farmar, Dudley and his old friends.

DeAndre is staying with the Clippers. Gasol is staying in Memphis.

The question will be what happens with Kevin Love.

Aldridge too. I don't think he will stay in Portland.

I want to see what the Spurs. Aldridge would be perfect in SA. If they trade Splitter before the draft that tells me they think they have a shot at him

I want to see what the Spurs. Aldridge would be perfect in SA. If they trade Splitter before the draft that tells me they think they have a shot at him

Signing Aldridge to pair with Kawai would be a nice combo. Plus, Aldridge would go to the next level in Pop's system.

DeAndre is staying with the Clippers. Gasol is staying in Memphis.

The question will be what happens with Kevin Love.

I know the west is deep, but best team for Love is Phoenix, IMO. There he has enough help and he gets the touches he needs to maximize his talent.

He's probably going Lakers.

VN Store

Back