Thanks for jumping on the Grizz bandwagon Freak

Tickets are cheap for you other teams fans but when it gets a lot more crowded they are subject to change.

You catch the game last night. Every time the Splish splash brothers tried to make a run the Grizz said Uh uh.

:biteme:The Grizz been winning in the playoffs ever since I convinced him to hop on.

The Grizz don't need no stinking bandwagon fans, even if it is Freak. Sorry dude, but I just don't care much for bandwagon fans.

The Grizz don't need no stinking bandwagon fans, even if it is Freak. Sorry dude, but I just don't care much for bandwagon fans.

Understandable. I just don't follow the NBA all that much during the regular season but I enjoy the playoffs. So every year I typically pick a couple of teams to pull for. Excited to watch the game tonight.

Is Gasol back?

Understandable. I just don't follow the NBA all that much during the regular season but I enjoy the playoffs. So every year I typically pick a couple of teams to pull for. Excited to watch the game tonight.

Is Gasol back?

Marc is fine.

Pau sat out Game 4 against the Cavs

Reactions: 1 person
Marc is fine.

Pau sat out Game 4 against the Cavs

Did I really get those guys mixed up? I shouldn't be posting about the NBA. :lol:

That Bulls/Cavs series is the other one I've managed to catch most of.

Did I really get those guys mixed up? I shouldn't be posting about the NBA. :lol:

Yes, yes you did. You can definitely tell someone doesn't watch the NBA lol

I suck at life. I guess now you know to completely ignore anything I say pertaining to the NBA. :lol:

I thought this thread was about Freak saying something like "Grizz would hit it".

Carry on and Go Grizzlies! Wish Nashville had an NBA team.

I thought this thread was about Freak saying something like "Grizz would hit it".

What ever happened to Grizz? Haven't seen him around in a good while

No apparently it's about me saying stupid stuff, moreso than normal. :)

We're really in trouble if Marc isn't back soon. I don't even want to think about it.

On a side note, we're really gonna miss Tony Allen's defense now that he's retired. He's apparently eyeing a comeback next season, though. RIP Jesus Shuttlesworth. A true Grizz legend. :cray:

VN Store

Back