Pick Freak's playoff team

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
I need a team to follow and pull for during the playoffs. It should be a team that has a decent chance to last a few rounds and, me being an old guy, I tend to prefer pulling for the veteran guys. Whatcha got?

I need a team to follow and pull for during the playoffs. It should be a team that has a decent chance to last a few rounds and, me being an old guy, I tend to prefer pulling for the veteran guys. Whatcha got?

GOLDEN STATE!

I'd hate you forever if you pulled for the Spurs.

Dead.To.Me.

It's alright, I like Pops & Duncan. I just don't like Ginobli or Parker.

The funny thing is I always hated the Spurs, but it was kind of a lesser of two evils thing last year.

I want to be, but the way you guys complain in the Grizz thread I figured they were headed for a certain early exit.

You're reading too many of hman's posts. Honestly, though, when we beat the Blazers, I doubt we beat GS. They are tough.

Yeah, he hasn't had much luck against us.

Leonard. That's why. He's a boss too. I just don't like Parker & Ginobli always hits them bullsh't 3's that irk me.

Spurs should be a true Dark horse this year. They always get hot during the playoffs.

Leonard. That's why. He's a boss too. I just don't like Parker & Ginobli always hits them bullsh't 3's that irk me.

Spurs should be a true Dark horse this year. They always get hot during the playoffs.

He's got the length and quickness to keep LBJ somewhat contained. Another great draft pick for the front office.

That's why I love Manu

Those making suggestions need to give your reasoning. That should make the thread much more interesting. :)

VN Store

Back