MVP: Curry
Runner Up: Harden
DPOY: A Davis
ROY: Mirotic
COY: S Kerr
6MOY: Lou Williams
Most Improved: Jimmy Butler
Comeback: Noel (does he count?)

Yeah, I never know who to count eligible for comeback and most improved. I mean Gasol always had the same skill set, but he was bad last year and great this year.

Anybody who picks somebody besides wiggins for rookie of the year, needs to stop watching basketball.

Anybody who picks somebody besides wiggins for rookie of the year, needs to stop watching basketball.

I would bet money that 75% of SFs could average 17 points off 14 FGAs and 6 FTs. He's not a good passer. He's not a good rebounder. He's not a physical defender yet.

The only reason he will be ROY is because he took the most shots.

I would bet money that 75% of SFs could average 17 points off 14 FGAs and 6 FTs. He's not a good passer. He's not a good rebounder. He's not a physical defender yet.

The only reason he will be ROY is because he took the most shots.

He is a good defender. You don't have to be physical to be a good defender.

Westbrook not even 3rd team? Lol Hater

This was the year of the PG for sure. Westbrook wasn't far behind Bledsoe, and neither was Lawson, Wall, Lillard, and Irving. My choosing Westbrook for All-Defense was kind of a consolation. I could have easily given it to CP3 or Bledsoe.

In fact, I probably should have given most improved to Wall.

He is a good defender. You don't have to be physical to be a good defender.

He is an above average on-the-ball defender, right now. He's not a good help defender. He may become one as he gets more experience and learns a few tricks. Factor in rebounding inability and his overall contribution on the defensive end is below average.

He is an above average on-the-ball defender, right now. He's not a good help defender. He may become one as he gets more experience and learns a few tricks. Factor in rebounding inability and his overall contribution on the defensive end is below average.

How many games did you watch him play this year?

Ask your wife who the top rookie is and with no knowledge*, she'll pick the guy with the most points. It's how this thing works, I realize that. Don't be so threatened by people who reject this way of looking at player value.

points =/= productivity

*assumption for the sake of the point

Ask your wife who the top rookie is and with no knowledge*, she'll pick the guy with the most points. It's how this thing works, I realize that. Don't be so threatened by people who reject this way of looking at player value.

points =/= productivity

Coming from a guy who caught parts of games.

points =/= productivity

You want to be James Dean so bad don't you?

VN Store

Back