3203 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread Page 454. within the forum NBA Basketball. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old Yesterday, 08:12 AM   #6796
apevol
#bbbj

The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread
The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by volnbama_ View Post
I think today's social media age has made players more likely to transfer. The whole recruiting process in itself is awful for kids bc they get their ass kissed all throughout the process by coaches, fans, and then reality hits once they reach campus
Recruiting is insane now. Youve got millions of fans who know everything about random 3 star prospects, who will most likely never ammount to anything at the college level. In days gone by, there were only a handfull of high school players anyone ever heard about any given year.

And fans follow these kids with certainty theyre gonna be stars. Its ridiculous.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Yesterday, 09:39 AM   #6797
VolsSportsFan
BJ>PJ

The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread
The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by apevol View Post
Recruiting is insane now. Youve got millions of fans who know everything about random 3 star prospects, who will most likely never ammount to anything at the college level. In days gone by, there were only a handfull of high school players anyone ever heard about any given year.

And fans follow these kids with certainty theyre gonna be stars. Its ridiculous.
Adults following the every move of kids is creepy as hell.

Hopefully Florida blasts them next week and Butch Jones is fired on the spot.
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old Yesterday, 02:49 PM   #6798
LittleCat
Resident Cat

The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy View Post
WELL damn dude, thanks for putting in the time. I really do appreciate it. It does appear to be a bit on the excessive side to me but I'll admit I'm myopic on this. Again, thanks for taking the time to do the research.
No problem, anything to pass the time between meetings.
Reply With Quote TOP