3983 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread Page 447. within the forum NBA Basketball. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 09-10-2017, 12:15 AM   #6691
VolsSportsFan
BJ>PJ

The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread
The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread
It doesn't excuse anything but at least 3 other teams that I know of "struggled" against FCS teams today. It's really become sort of common. I think it's a combo of some of these FCS schools are better than some FBS teams and it's just hard to get up to play them.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-10-2017, 12:20 AM   #6692
VolsSportsFan
BJ>PJ

The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread
The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread
What is the new 3rd down song? I saw on Twitter that it didn't seem to be well received.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-10-2017, 01:19 AM   #6693
BadJerry20
Internet Super Hero

The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread
Not 100% sure, but I believe it was this.

YouTube Link
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-10-2017, 01:21 AM   #6694
BadJerry20
Internet Super Hero

The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread
What it sounded like to me anyway...1 minute mark. Evidently our players love DJ Snake.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-10-2017, 01:22 AM   #6695
Notorious B.E.N

The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread
It's turrible
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-10-2017, 01:22 AM   #6696
BadJerry20
Internet Super Hero

Yes, yes it is.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-10-2017, 12:37 PM   #6697
VolsSportsFan
BJ>PJ

Good lord that's awful.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-10-2017, 02:07 PM   #6698
Yankee_Vol
#NotMyHeadCoach

The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread
That 3rd down song is hot garbage. The only thing I liked about it was how the dancers danced to it
Old 09-13-2017, 02:38 PM   #6699
gordonr24
VFL in Memphis

What's everyone's feelings on the Florida game?

I am surprisingly confident. I think all that is needed is 20 points for a win. I know our D has disappointed but Florida's O is terrible and hasn't had any repetitions since the Michigan debacle.

Even with the game in Gainesville, it's a perfect setup for UT to get a huge road win. If they lose, it's going to go downhill quickly for Butch.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-13-2017, 03:41 PM   #6700
apevol
#bbbj

The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordonr24 View Post

I am surprisingly confident. I think all that is needed is 20 points for a win. I know our D has disappointed but Florida's O is terrible and hasn't had any repetitions since the Michigan debacle.

Even with the game in Gainesville, it's a perfect setup for UT to get a huge road win. If they lose, it's going to go downhill quickly for Butch.
i dont even care anymore
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-13-2017, 03:52 PM   #6701
n_huffhines
What's it gonna cost?

The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by apevol View Post
i dont even care anymore
Buck up, Ape. I'm gonna need you to be the wild card when we storm Spurrier's house on Saturday night.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-13-2017, 04:34 PM   #6702
apevol
#bbbj

The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by n_huffhines View Post
Buck up, Ape. I'm gonna need you to be the wild card when we storm Spurrier's house on Saturday night.
I've already cut your brake lines
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-13-2017, 05:20 PM   #6703
95 Vol Alum
Go Big Vols!

I predicted 23-20 Florida.

Our D doesn't seem able to stop the run. Their QB can't throw the football but likely won't have to unless our run D surprises.

Can't expect a "rookie" QB and poor D to roll into hostile territory and pull out a victory. I'll be glad, of course, to be wrong.

Last edited by 95 Vol Alum; 09-13-2017 at 06:44 PM..
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 09-14-2017, 12:57 AM   #6704
Yankee_Vol
#NotMyHeadCoach

Quote:
Originally Posted by gordonr24 View Post

I'm cautiously optimistic. I think it'll be a victory of less than a TD
Old 09-14-2017, 08:16 AM   #6705
Nerd-Vol
T. SATO Indy 500 Champ!!!

The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread The Official NBA Forum Vols Football Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by apevol View Post
I've already cut your brake lines
Don't tell him until after he crashes you dope. You millennials can't do anything right.
Reply With Quote TOP