Prayers for Paul George

As a Heat fan, I still feel for the man as well as the player. Basketball lost a great baller this coming season.

Cheers to a speedy recovery.

:/

I don't have much luck in life.

No luck in sports.

Still a Pacers fan.

I will say...

Hibbert is working with Kareem Abdul-Jabar. If Hibbert can perfect the hook shot which he has tried to many times, he could be pretty awesome on offense.

Lance Stephenson was also awesome but also a cancer. He'd run and cry next to Bird who said he had more potential than anyone one the roster(Paul George...). I think he was the biggest distraction.

George Hill, CJ Watson
CJ Miles, Rodney Stuckey
?
David West, Luis Scola
Roy Hibbert, Ian Mahinimi

That's actually a killer team and depth chart if Paul George is there. Who knows... still think Pacers could finish 3rd in the conference behind the Cavs/Bulls. Sucks that the Pacers have to be in the division with two of the best teams in the league(if Rose is healthy).

I will say...

Hibbert is working with Kareem Abdul-Jabar. If Hibbert can perfect the hook shot which he has tried to many times, he could be pretty awesome on offense.

Lance Stephenson was also awesome but also a cancer. He'd run and cry next to Bird who said he had more potential than anyone one the roster(Paul George...). I think he was the biggest distraction.

George Hill, CJ Watson
CJ Miles, Rodney Stuckey
?
David West, Luis Scola
Roy Hibbert, Ian Mahinimi

That's actually a killer team and depth chart if Paul George is there. Who knows... still think Pacers could finish 3rd in the conference behind the Cavs/Bulls. Sucks that the Pacers have to be in the division with two of the best teams in the league(if Rose is healthy).

You really think they can finish 3rd in the conference?? After they just lost their best two players from last season? I think theyd be very lucky to even make the playoffs.

You really think they can finish 3rd in the conference?? After they just lost their best two players from last season? I think theyd be very lucky to even make the playoffs.

Especially in that hard Western Conference.

I agree that they won't be 3rd but i think they'll still make it.

Reactions: 1 person
Hibbert's problem is his mobility. I don't know if he tried to play hurt or if he just turned into an old man overnight, but I don't think any amount of work with Kareem is going to help if he can't move.

VN Store

Back