Jarnell stokes nba

Dallasbowlin

Everything woke turns to sh*t
Jarnell will play In the summer league July 5 at 5:00 pm vs okc the game will be broadcasted of the nba summer league app

Reactions: 2 people
he needs to really show out in the summer league bc the talent level is not the greatest and it will be a good step towards winning a spot.

He better get a outside shot and work on that phone book vertical....otherwise he is gonna be working 9 to 5 like the rest of us.

Blue font. :loco:. I want him to do well but to be honest... it ain't gonna happen. IMO. JMO. TIFWIW. RSVP. USA. AARP. VFL.

I bet he works out better than Matt Milton did. :) Seriously though, rebounding translates to the NBA. Is he going to be a star? Not likely. But I think he'll carve out a nice career as a rebounder. Reggie Evans...

Reactions: 2 people
he needs to really show out in the summer league bc the talent level is not the greatest and it will be a good step towards winning a spot.

Jmo but I think he's got a spot. I don't think they would have traded for him if they weren't going to keep him.

Reactions: 1 person
I bet he works out better than Matt Milton did. :) Seriously though, rebounding translates to the NBA. Is he going to be a star? Not likely. But I think he'll carve out a nice career as a rebounder. Reggie Evans...

I think Reggie Evans is the floor for Stokes. I think he does have that midrange game but was asked to be closer to the basket at UT to use his size advantage.

im sure someone like Cleveland or Milwaukee or even the lakers could use a guy like stokes jeez

If Kris Humphries can stay in the league, so can Jarnell Stokes. One thing I've been forgetting in thinking about his NBA potential is his FT shooting, which is up around 70% now. If he's smart drawing fouls that could help him be an efficient scorer, if not a prolific one (which I don't think he will be).

The grizzlies didn't extend Ed Davis, ergo Jarnell Stokes' spot is secure for this season.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back