The *Official* 2014 NBA Draft Thread

Kingston Vol

Let's get this thing up and running. Rumors of the Cavs trading the #1 pick are in full swing this morning.

@chadfordinsider · 48m

Sources: Cavs were calling around offering teams Orlando's picks at 4 & 12 for players last night. Interesting

@AlexKennedyNBA 57 secs

Miami likes Jarnell Stokes. He's an option at No. 26. They worked him out multiple times and were impressed. Shabazz Napier an option too.

He would help them on the boards.

Hype surrounding Dante exum has me excited

@WojYahooNBA·5 mins

Cleveland and Orlando nowhere on a possible deal for the No. 1 pick, team sources tell Yahoo Sports. "Total bull****," one executive says.

@WojYahooNBA·10s
Orlando is finalizing a trade to send guard Arron Afflalo to the Denver Nuggets, league sources told Yahoo Sports.

Here's to hoping the Thunder can get Warren at 21 & Stokes at 29.

I'm hoping for Warren too we need bench scoring badly and he could step in and give us 10 points a game right of the bat. Stokes would just be icing on the cake!

I'm hoping for Warren too we need bench scoring badly and he could step in and give us 10 points a game right of the bat. Stokes would just be icing on the cake!

Yep that's my thinking. Depending on what they do with Thabo and Butler, a shooting guard might be the first choice.

Ideally they amnesty Perk. Start Serge and Adams down low, with Nick, PJ3 & Stokes off the bench. I'm really hoping PJ3 can take a big step forward this year.

Wonder who my Lakers will end up with? I hope it isn't Randle or Aaron Gordon

Jabari Parker has always reminded me of Paul pierce

I swear I typed that before the comparison lol

Suckers have to be pretty upset Embiid got hurt. They were sitting pretty up until the point.

VN Store

Back