Build Your 12-Man Championship Roster

And if there isn't salary info for this 2015, just bump their 2014 salary by 10%

Starting 5
Lebron James - 20.6
Lance Stephenson - 1.1
Kawhi Leonard - 2.8
Kenneth Faried - 2.2
Andre Drummond - 2.6

Reserves (in order of minutes they'd play)
Kyle Lowry - 6.8
Brandan Wright - 5.0
Kyle Korver - 6.2
Jordan Hill - 3.8
Danny Green - 4.0
Pablo Prigioni - 1.6
Jeremy Evans - 1.8

Total - 58.5

My one weakness would be on-the-ball defense of really quick guards. Lowry is my best option for that. I'm willing to give that up though, because when it comes to guarding guys like Westbrook, the best way to do it is with a rim protector. I have 3 good rim protectors.

Starting Five

PG- Damian Lillard 3.3
SG- Lance Stephenson 1.1
SF- Kevin Durant 19
PF- Kevin Love 15.7
C- Anthony Davis 5.6

Bench

Kawhi Leonard 2.9
Andre Drummond 2.6
Chandler Parsons 1
Kenneth Faried 2.2
Klay Thompson 3.1
Isaiah Thomas 1
DeJuan Blair 1

Just give me the title and go home.

Starting 5
Lebron James - 20.6
Lance Stephenson - 1.1
Kawhi Leonard - 2.8
Kenneth Faried - 2.2
Andre Drummond - 2.6

Reserves (in order of minutes they'd play)
Kyle Lowry - 6.8
Brandan Wright - 5.0
Kyle Korver - 6.2
Jordan Hill - 3.8
Danny Green - 4.0
Pablo Prigioni - 1.6
Jeremy Evans - 1.8

Total - 58.5

I'll beat this team by 10+. :)

Starting Five

PG- Damian Lillard 3.3
SG- Lance Stephenson 1.1
SF- Kevin Durant 19
PF- Kevin Love 15.7
C- Anthony Davis 5.6

Bench

Kawhi Leonard 2.9
Andre Drummond 2.6
Chandler Parsons 1
Kenneth Faried 2.2
Klay Thompson 3.1
Isaiah Thomas 1
DeJuan Blair 1

Just give me the title and go home.

Definitely a title team, but you have 2 of your 4 best players coming off the bench (not a bad thing)

Honestly, I wouldn't know who to pick if they played. Just looking at starting 5, I like my defense and rebounding better than yours. A lot more. But scoring and passing, your forwards and C are much better than mine. I just am not a big fan of Lillard. He's good and getting better, but I hate his D.

I like my starting 5 slightly better, but then you have 3 of my best starting 5 on your bench. I like how the bottom 4 of my bench matches up against yours.

5 deep - me
8 deep - you
10 deep - pretty even

LMAO at the thought of Lance Stephenson guarding himself. They'd be double-flopping 5 times a game.

LMAO at the thought of Lance Stephenson guarding himself. They'd be double-flopping 5 times a game.

I was just thinking, I hope I get good Lance and you get bad Lance. If they start blowing in each others ears, it's going to get really awkward.

Honestly, I wouldn't know who to pick if they played. Just looking at starting 5, I like my defense and rebounding better than yours. A lot more. But scoring and passing, your forwards and C are much better than mine. I just am not a big fan of Lillard. He's good and getting better, but I hate his D.

I like my starting 5 slightly better, but then you have 3 of my best starting 5 on your bench. I like how the bottom 4 of my bench matches up against yours.

5 deep - me
8 deep - you
10 deep - pretty even

Lillard guarding someone would be my biggest problem. Though i could just slide Lance to PG and bring in Leonard to play the 2.

How does Hill and Green vs Faried and Klay make the 10 deep even? I think it makes it more lopsided in my favor.

LBJ does tilt the starting 5 in your favor, no PG would have changed that.

VN Store

Back