2014 NBA Mock Draft

zjcvols

"On a Tennessee saturday night."
Staff member
One of my favorite things on VN is the NFL Mock Draft that Deus Ex Machina does. It's really a fun idea. With the NBA draft in two months I figured we could get one started. The lottery is in two weeks and I will set up the order. It's simple. You pick the team and you draft for them. I know trades are usually a big thing but I ask that we only do draft pick trades with no players and be done a week before we do this. I hope to start this right before the NBA Finals. There are only two rounds. I think we can do that. I won't do the order yet but here are the teams you can use.

Atlanta Hawks- FalcoVol
Boston Celtics-
Brooklyn Nets- Vol8188
Charlotte Hornets- ToineMac
Chicago Bulls- Kingston Vol
Cleveland Cavaliers-
Dallas Mavericks-
Denver Nuggets-

Detroit Pistons- zjcvols
Golden State Warriors-
Houston Rockets- creekerballer
Indiana Pacers-
Los Angeles Clippers

Los Angeles Lakers- K-town Vol Fan
Memphis Grizzlies- TBrown
Miami Heat-
Milwaukee Bucks- UTCVol
Minnesota Timberwolves-
New Orleans Pelicans- LittleCat
New York Knicks- Nerd-Vol
Oklahoma City Thunder- BadJerry20
Orlando Magic- 95 Vol Alum
Philadelphia 76ers- Stoked4Zo
Phoenix Suns- gordonr24
Portland Trail Blazers-
Sacramento Kings- VolBuck24
San Antonio Spurs- PKT_VOL
Toronto Raptors- Yankee Vol
Utah Jazz- n_huffhines
Washington Wizards-

Ahh so we pick a team and will draft for them? If I understand correctly can I have the Pelicans?

Jazz!

Don't the Suns have like 3 1st round picks? I've been in AZ a few years and there are rumors they want to make a move on my favorite player, Kevin Love. Here's to hoping I become a Suns fan.

I have no idea of how to do this. Naturally, I'll take the Knicks.

I'm not super familiar with the way draft picks work when a team gets it in a trade. The original team makes the pick right? The player goes to the team that got the pick in the trade right?

19 teams left. Eleven taken. Posters with teams are updated. Available teams are in bold.

I hope they really do draft the tulip. He can't be any worse than Perkins waste of space.

I'd be ok with that, I'm sure he can get 4 and 4 which would be an upgrade. Lol I want Perk gone so bad I can't stand it.

VN Store

Back