Clippers owner is a racist.

bamacheats

YKW = Basilio's Bish
Recorded asking his girlfriend to only associate with black people privately. To quit putting blacks on instagram, its embarrassing.

L.A. Clippers owner Donald Sterling told his GF he does NOT want her bringing black people to his games ... including Magic has obtained audio of Sterling making the racist declaration during a heated argument on April 9th with V. Stiviano ... after she posted a photo on Instagram posing with Magic.*Sterling rails on Stiviano -- who ironically is black and Mexican -- for putting herself out in public with a black person (she end there.* You have to listen to the audio to fully grasp the magnitude of Sterling's racist worldview. Among the comments:-- "It bothers me a lot that you want to broadcast that you’re associating with black people. Do you have to?" (3:30)*-- "You can sleep with[black people]. You can bring them in, you can do whatever you want. *The little I ask you is not to promote it on that ... and not to bring them to my games." (5:15)-- "I’m just saying, in your lousy f******* Instagrams, you don’t have to have yourself with, walking with black people." (7:45)-- "...Don't put him [Magic] on an Instagram for the world to have to see so they have to call me.* And don't bring him to my games."

Why does he own an NBA team?

Will they strip his ownership?

Will Doc Rivers walk?

Will volmav buy a clippers uni?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Doesn't surprise me. I hate everything about the Clippers. Well, I do like DeAndre Jordan because I heard a reporter ask him about their rivalry with the Lakers and he said the Lakers ain't our rival, the Grizzlies are. I take that as a huge sign of respect for my team.

Reactions: 2 people
Not sure why the league would do much. They don't really care. Just bring us some money.

Most racists use the excuse, "I'm not a racist cause one of my best friends is a black guy!"

This guy can claim he's not racist cause he's dating a black girl.

The statement he's released is hilarious!

Mr. Sterling is emphatic that what is reflected on that recording is not consistent with, nor does it reflect his views, beliefs or feelings. It is the antithesis of who he is, what he believes and how he has lived his life. He feels terrible that such sentiments are being attributed to him and apologizes to anyone who might have been hurt by them.”

Last edited:
Most racists use the excuse, "I'm not a racist cause one of my best friends is a black guy!"

This guy can claim he's not racist cause he's dating a black girl.

The statement he's released is hilarious!

Mr. Sterling is emphatic that what is reflected on that recording is not consistent with, nor does it reflect his views, beliefs or feelings. It is the antithesis of who he is, what he believes and how he has lived his life. He feels terrible that such sentiments are being attributed to him and apologizes to anyone who might have been hurt by them.”
He is racist against a lot of people. He has been in trouble for denying people access to rental properties because they were black, hispanic, and non korean. I think he is a well rounded racist and bigot.

Last edited:
Cliven Bundy agrees.

Very comparable. One employs livestock to make a living and one employs black people... :whistling:

One is a no name welfare rancher the other is a multimillionaire member of the NBA board of governors.. :good!:

2FC9A163-4A8C-4E73-B63C-BC612FFF9698_zpseu0rw1re.jpg

Kinda puts Doc Rivers in a tough spot with all the black activists. A lot of blacks are boycotting the games and he's gotta coach. Wonder how much pressure he'll get to step down and how he'll react?

Kinda puts Doc Rivers in a tough spot with all the black activists. A lot of blacks are boycotting the games and he's gotta coach. Wonder how much pressure he'll get to step down and how he'll react?

Rivers already sold his soul. He won't quit. Hell he won't even take a stance. Didn't he say yesterday that when the players came to him about boycotting the game he convinced them to show their strength by playing today?

I just listened to the call. This sounds like a mentally ill person. He repeatedly says "I'm sorry" then says something to ignite the situation again.

It sounds like he was jealous of Magic and said something to hurt this girl.

I have separate issue with why was this call recorded. She obviously is attempting to gain something from it.

He should be forced out as owner and she should not earn a dime for her role.

Not sure why the league would do much. They don't really care. Just bring us some money.

Because the league is made up of black people?

It's apparent that anyone can own that franchise and make money, so why continue to allow someone like him to own it?

Reactions: 2 people

I think that every player left in the playoffs should boycott until the NBA makes it known that he won't be able to own the franchise anymore.

It wouldn't take long for Adam Silver to spring into action then.

You talking about Rivers or Sterling stepping down?

I don't why Rivers would step down.

Players should play. Stephen A said it best. They didn't grow up dreaming of playing for an owner, they grew up dreaming of playing for themselves and for the fans. Sterling's got an ugly side to him, but he's not oppressing anyone as far as I can tell. The players have the luxury today that they don't really have to take a stand. No matter what they do, Sterling is toast. If this had happened 20-30 years ago, I'd think refusing to play would have been a more appropriate response.

VN Store

Back