2014 Damn NBA Playoffs Thread

zjcvols

"On a Tennessee saturday night."
Staff member
Sadly the Detroit Pistons are not in it (again), so I will be an unbiased observer.

I have Heat in 7, beating Oklahoma City.

I'm hoping the spurs get beat by the Thunder, then Bayless talk about how the spurs couldn't get the job done to get back to the nba finals

Who are these folks thinking the Pacers are a threat? Have they watched their last month and a half? Nothing about that shows to me that they are a playoff threat. I may be wrong though.

Miami have run LeBron into the ground. They're not going to win again unless Wade has spent the last month freebasing HGH.

Mike greenberg's conspiracy theory the heat purposely lost to the pacers to avoid facing the nets.

Damn freakin stupid can we go through a full season nfl, nba, nhl, or mlb without there being a damn conspiracy theory.

Who are these folks thinking the Pacers are a threat? Have they watched their last month and a half? Nothing about that shows to me that they are a playoff threat. I may be wrong though.

No mental toughness. I think Atlanta takes 1 and then Nets series will be an exhausting 6-7 games series and then they'll fully implode vs Miami.

Reactions: 1 person

You picked a team (The Grizz) that won't make it past the first round. Just sayin

Reactions: 2 people
No mental toughness. I think Atlanta takes 1 and then Nets series will be an exhausting 6-7 games series and then they'll fully implode vs Miami.

They said the whole thing about if they had home court advantage they would have beat the heat in game 7.
If the Pacers don't beat the Heat they'll be a damn embarrassment in the situation of if they play the heat.

I can't remember a year where I thought there were 6 legit contenders. In no order:

Spurs
Thunder
Clippers
Rockets
Heat
Pacers

I think the Rockets are flying under the radar. If I had to guess, they were resting for the playoffs all year, and are going to bump Howard/Asik up from 54 MPG to about 65-70 MPG. Could be pretty devastating.

Wouldn't be the first undeserving finals MVP. That being said, he does have the talent to be the best player in a 6 game series. Not likely though.

Who was an undeserving finals MVP? Chauncey?

He was the only Thunder that didn't play timid the last time they were there.

Reactions: 1 person
Who was an undeserving finals MVP? Chauncey?

He was the only Thunder that didn't play timid the last time they were there.

Paul Pierce is the first one that came to mind. He had some terrible games and they still won them despite his play. Ray Allen didn't have a perfect series but overall he was on freaking fire.

Paul Pierce is the first one that came to mind. He had some terrible games and they still won them despite his play. Ray Allen didn't have a perfect series but overall he was on freaking fire.

Had he not made the three heat would have lost.
Allen was mr.gold.

VN Store

Back