My Hawks have finally nailed down the Playoffs once again!

Dave1967

The Hawks have nailed down the Playoffs once again. They've now made the Playoffs for 7 straight seasons.

With a losing record.....impressive. I'll be surprised if they are able to take a single game against Indy

Reactions: 2 people
It completely sucks. The 8 seed is NBA no man's land. Just good enough to call yourself competitive, but not in the lottery where you can get a good pick and improve through the draft.

Reactions: 3 people
It completely sucks. The 8 seed is NBA no man's land. Just good enough to call yourself competitive, but not in the lottery where you can get a good pick and improve through the draft.

Exactly where the hawks have been for the better part of the last decade unfortunately.

Reactions: 1 person
Hawks went 2-2 against both the Heat and the Pacers. Heat are banged up. It's not a foregone conclusion that Atlanta loses the first round. Not likely at all though.

With a losing record.....impressive. I'll be surprised if they are able to take a single game against Indy

Not real sure where this notion comes from. The Hawks split the season series, and absolutely embarrassed the Pacers on their home floor a couple weeks ago, at one point leading by 35. Indy should win the series, but I don't think it's going to be the cakewalk you're making it out to be.

Yeah the Pacers didnt look like they were fading against the Thunder

ESPN had been talking about the fade out of the Pacers lately. I'd rather them win the east than the Heat,however. The other team I'm following besides the Hawks is the Spurs. I think they have a great chance to win the NBA Championship.

Didn't they give Indy a ton of trouble this year? Maybe wrong on that.

The couple games i saw, and you'll love this, Hibbert was totally useless. He has to chase the guy he's guarding around, and both starters shoot threes and it brings him out from protecting the rim. Idk if he played 20 minutes either game i watched. Not saying the Hawks will win but it'll be more interesting than people think. IMO

Plus they have Kyle ****ing Korver. :)

Yeah the Pacers didnt look like they were fading against the Thunder

Over the past month, the Pacers have really played two good games. One against Miami at home and the other this past weekend against the Thunder. They also played pretty well against the Heat in Miami last week aside from the third quarter where they played SO bad they got blown out.

Those games give me some hope that their struggles can at least somewhat be attributed to complacency against some of these horrible teams in the East. We'll find out soon enough.

The couple games i saw, and you'll love this, Hibbert was totally useless. He has to chase the guy he's guarding around, and both starters shoot threes and it brings him out from protecting the rim. Idk if he played 20 minutes either game i watched. Not saying the Hawks will win but it'll be more interesting than people think. IMO

Plus they have Kyle ****ing Korver. :)

Yeah, I think Hibbert averaged like 5 and 4 in four games, and I think he played significant minutes.

But seriously, what happened during that 1 of 15 stretch a couple months ago? Were serious injuries involved? I couldn't be bothered with keeping up with any of the goings-on of the Eastern Conference.

But seriously, what happened during that 1 of 15 stretch a couple months ago? Were serious injuries involved? I couldn't be bothered with keeping up with any of the goings-on of the Eastern Conference.

Probably the west-heavy portion of their schedule

VN Store

Back