Bulls season over already -

Luol Deng for Dion Waiters looks possible.

I think that would benefit both teams greatly. I really hate that Rose is hurt again. I was hoping he'd have a monster season and help provide to a great playoff. Now it looks like it might be time to reset their roster and start over.

I think that would benefit both teams greatly. I really hate that Rose is hurt again. I was hoping he'd have a monster season and help provide to a great playoff. Now it looks like it might be time to reset their roster and start over.

Yeah, this roster will look completely different next season. I'm all for "tanking" and landing some good picks this year.

Yeah, this roster will look completely different next season. I'm all for "tanking" and landing some good picks this year.

Unload Deng for Waiters and a pick. Get rid of Boozer for picks if possible. Be a bad team hope to get a lottery pick and really, really hope Rose can return back to something that resembles himself.

Unload Deng for Waiters and a pick. Get rid of Boozer for picks if possible. Be a bad team hope to get a lottery pick and really, really hope Rose can return back to something that resembles himself.

Unload Deng for someone and a pick, amnesty Boozer, trade Gibson for a pick. Sit back a couple years and build assets. Sign K. Love, keep Butler and Rose and hopefully Noah.

PG:Rose
SG:Unknown
SF:Butler
PF:Love
C:Noah

Unload Deng for someone and a pick, amnesty Boozer, trade Gibson for a pick. Sit back a couple years and build assets. Sign K. Love, keep Butler and Rose and hopefully Noah.

Add a sniper from outside for that SG spot and you've got a really good 5, assuming Rose can get back to form.

Add a sniper from outside for that SG spot and you've got a really good 5, assuming Rose can get back to form.

I don't think Rose will ever be "that guy" again, no matter what doctors and Bulls' management says. He'll still be really good, though.

He needs to focus on his assists and defense. That's where he'll have to pick up for the lack of points.

Nice thought, I think Love ends up in L.A. though and Westbrook joins him in 3 years. That hurts my heart to say btw. Lol

That would be a good squad, it might happen. That was just my opinion, as an OKC fan I hope I'm wrong.

As an OKC fan, you're set knowing the Heat are about to break up. Bosh is leaving and Bron might, too. Makes me feel good as a Bulls fan, too, we're just a couple years away. (If the tank happens.)

As an OKC fan, you're set knowing the Heat are about to break up. Bosh is leaving and Bron might, too. Makes me feel good as a Bulls fan, too, we're just a couple years away. (If the tank happens.)

I just wish we could have kept Harden. The Pacers are scary, and are gonna get even better as the year goes on. Plus the Spurs just won't go away.

Bosh may leave, I don't think James is going anywhere.

VN Store

Back