3 Pure Point Guards?

BadJerry20

Internet Super Hero
Gary Payton said there are only 3 pure guards in the NBA. Paul, Rondo, and Parker. I've seen a couple talking heads lose there mind over this statement. Nash is but he's almost done. Actually i don't agree with Parker. I'd add Andre Miller and Rubio personally. Thoughts?

It's slow people we needed a topic. Lol

I'd say Parker is a pure point. I'd add Deron Williams. He's really more pass first than people give him credit for. I'd say Mike Conley also.

I wouldn't put Parker on the list. I would probably put Conley though.

Jason Kidd was one the better ones in the last two decades.

Paul, Billups, Calderon, Nash, Williams, Rondo, and Miller are some of the only pure ones I can think of.

Jason Kidd was one the better ones in the last two decades.

Paul, Billups, Calderon, Nash, Williams, Rondo, and Miller are some of the only pure ones I can think of.

Take out Billups and Williams insert Rubio and Conley Jr and you might have it.

Not sure why everybody keeps leaving Rubio off, one of the, if not the purest PGs in the league.

Agreed. I was doing it off the top of my head. There are certain teams I don't watch a lot (Grizzlies, T-Wolves in that group). I watch to many of the classic Celtics, Lakers, etc games.

There are tons of guards in the NBA who fit this bill, they just don't get the attention. Gary Payton is only talking about the PGs he thinks are big stars, I guess.

VN Store

Back