Should I Leave the NBA Forum for Good?

Should I depart the NBA forum for good?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

n_huffhines

What's it gonna cost?
Do people like the debate or do I just drive everyone nuts? It'd be hard to stay away, but I will if there is not a decent contingency of people that enjoy my remarks.

Let me know what you think. Poll is anonymous.

I'd say stay, but thread is incredibly attention seeking imo

Fair enough, but it was genuine. Scotty putting me at rung -3 was the straw that broke the camel's back, so I had to ask. I'm not offended by it, and never am, but why kick against the pricks if nobody finds what I say to be interesting? The way people react makes me think I'm kinda despised around here.

Fair enough, but it was genuine. Scotty putting me at rung -3 was the straw that broke the camel's back, so I had to ask. I'm not offended by it, and never am, but why kick against the pricks if nobody finds what I say to be interesting? The way people react makes me think I'm kinda despised around here.

The people who want to discuss things with you will discuss things with you. The people who don't want to wont. And when the people who do discuss things get tired of it, they can stop discussing. It's a message board. A message board with an ignore function at that.

Really?

I mean, really?

:cray:

You can post if you want to
You can leave your friends behind
'Cause your friends don't post and if they don't post
Well they're no friends of mine

Reactions: 1 person
I feel like if you get to a point where you feel like you need to start a thread asking if you should leave, you probably should just go ahead and skedaddle...

I (gulp) actually appreciate what you bring for the most part. But sometimes I wonder if you know when to say when.

Lol. Come on Hines I was joking. You provide great entertainment.

#FreeHines

VN Store

Back