The fictional trade question thread.

RockyTop411

This is where you post trades for other teams fans to answer if they would accept or decline the trade.

Miami: Bosh, Chalmers for:
Clippers: Paul, 2013 2nd round draft pick.

This is where you post trades for other teams fans to answer if they would accept or decline the trade.

Miami: Bosh, Chalmers for:
Clippers: Paul, 2013 2nd round draft pick.

As a fan of Miami, i wouldn't want that trade. Yes CP is better than them both but he takes the ball out of LeBron's hands and i would rather have Bosh than anyone in the draft. Id trade them for Griffin or Jordan, somebody with an inside presence. Im sure I'll be called an idiot for that, but it's what we need, IMO.

As a fan of Miami, i wouldn't want that trade. Yes CP is better than them both but he takes the ball out of LeBron's hands and i would rather have Bosh than anyone in the draft. Id trade them for Griffin or Jordan, somebody with an inside presence. Im sure I'll be called an idiot for that, but it's what we need, IMO.

As a Celtic fan, I wish this "trade" would go through with the Clippers. I want DeAndre Jordan to be a celtic. Alot of potential.

He's not a good rebounder though. Or a good defensive player and he has virtually no offensive skill set.

He is a pretty good rebounder, his totals just seem unimpressive because they limit his minutes. Average C does 12.7 per 48 and he does 14.3 per 48 for his career.

They don't want Jordan cause they already have him.

Chris-Andersen-Harlem-Shake.jpg

What I don't understand is why the Clippers want KG? He's old as hell and is coming off a bad season.

I'd take it if I were Miami. Anderson is good enough in the post defensively, no need to trade Bosh for a center.

I'd take it if I were Miami. Anderson is good enough in the post defensively, no need to trade Bosh for a center.

But then what? As much as I like Birdman and Haslem, Birdman can only play so many minutes, and Haslem is undersized. It works now with Bosh cause they have 3 adequate guys they can rotate. They'd need another solid big or they'd be in trouble.

I'm guessing the heat options for adding players for above the minimum is the MLE, and amnestying Mike Miller. No team is going to take Bosh at 3 years $19 mil per yr.

It's not a hard cap, and they just won the NBA championship, they have the money.

I don't know how it works, but I'm pretty sure somebody on ESPN said they only have about $3M to play with and that they would probably use most of it to re-sign Birdman.

I don't know how it works, but I'm pretty sure somebody on ESPN said they only have about $3M to play with and that they would probably use most of it to re-sign Birdman.

All they have is the taxpayers MLE, which is $3M. Unless Birdman took the vet minimum, I don't see why they wouldn't use the MLE on him.

If they amenstyied Miller, they'd have a little bit more money to play with, but not a lot.

VN Store

Back