Official 2013 Offseason thread.

That was fast. Time keeps on ticking, ticking into the future. Are you really Steve Miller?

What happens to the Spurs? That has to be the best chance they had right? Maybe Leonard and Green show their final form they can come back next year.

My grizz have some interesting things going on in the offseason.

Miami needs a serviceable center. I don't think we can beat the Pacers, when healthy, without one.

What happens to the Spurs? That has to be the best chance they had right? Maybe Leonard and Green show their final form they can come back next year.

I think the Spurs will hang together. Manu looks done, though.

OKC with a healthy Russ wins the west next year. Please god let them amnesty Perk and go after David West or another big.

Miami needs a serviceable center. I don't think we can beat the Pacers, when healthy, without one.

Depends on what the Pacers look like next year. If the don't sign West and go small with Granger at the 4, Miami smokes them. If they resign West and Granger somehow stays too, Miami better make a move fast.

Where West?

The Western Conference.

If you want to believe rumors, the reason they didn't amnesty Perkins last year was because they figured they would face the Lakers and Dwight Howard in the WCS or WCF. Howard has had some success against Perkins, but Perkins is one of the very few bigs who can force him away from the baskets when he posts up.

Obviously, it didn't work out that way this year.

The Western Conference.

If you want to believe rumors, the reason they didn't amnesty Perkins last year was because they figured they would face the Lakers and Dwight Howard in the WCS or WCF. Howard has had some success against Perkins, but Perkins is one of the very few bigs who can force him away from the baskets when he posts up.

Obviously, it didn't work out that way this year.

I meant what team in the West. Lakers with that coach, an older Nash and Gasol, an older Kobe coming off an injury won't beat OKC. IMO The Clips with Howard minus Blake, would be a great series. All depending on the Celtics trade though. If somehow him and CP3 end up in Houston with The Beard, then lookout.

As far as Perk that's what I heard too. I was really excited when they got him, thought he was going to be the final piece. Have been very disappointed with his play though. Wouldn't mind if they let Martin go as well, if they could acquire another 2/3.

As a Celtics fan, I really want to see a Pierce/KG deal made with someone. It's best to trade them now when they still have value for either younger replacements or some role players and draft picks.

Houston has silently acquired a lot of nice players. They have the 34th pick in this draft and it will be interesting to see who they get. They've done well in the 2nd round before.

This years draft is meh. It will be interesting to see what Howard does. You never know with that guy. I think CP3 stays a clipper. Who will over pay for Nate Robinson?

VN Store

Back