Brent Barry

Nerd-Vol

Two rings with the Spuds.

Only Caucasian player to win the dunk contest.

What do you all think of him? I never got to see him play. Seems decent on NBA TV.

Legit baller. Played against him (and others) years ago at the JWC. He got under-estimated big time. Until he dunked on you that first time!! He had a decent shot, but much more of an athlete than he appeared.

He won the dunk contest the same night Tim Legler won the 3 Point contest. Made me proud to be a white bball fan lol

I know it will sound racist, but I like hearing about white dudes who can ball. I know he was a role player on those Spuds teams, but there is something about being in the right place at the right time. Plus he started in some of those playoff games.

I remember him dunking from the free throw line in the dunk contest. "That's from further back than Michael Jordan did on his." That's all I remember about him other than him being decent at Seattle. I didn't even realize he was on the Spurs during those years.

I know it will sound racist, but I like hearing about white dudes who can ball. I know he was a role player on those Spuds teams, but there is something about being in the right place at the right time. Plus he started in some of those playoff games.

Jason Williams was always fun to watch in Sacramento. If you've never seen his highlights, watch em

Jason Williams was always fun to watch in Sacramento. If you've never seen his highlights, watch em
X2. I always liked Williams(even though he was a Gator). His flashy play was coached out of him by Hubie Brown, for the better I think. He was fun to watch as a King though, it seems like he and Webber were on Sportscenter every night. I'll never forget the behind the back elbow pass during the rookie game.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
X2. I always liked Williams(even though he was a Gator). His flashy play was coached out of him by Hubie Brown, for the better I think. He was fun to watch as a King though, it seems like he and Webber were on Sportscenter every night. I'll never forget the behind the back elbow pass during the rookie game.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3X6Fn37Prg[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG5XGDBQh9g[/youtube]

#whiteboyswag

VN Store

Back