NBA playoffs 2nd round predictions

I don't know about Grizzlies and Thunder. My head says the Grizzlies are the better team since the Thunder don't have Westbrook but something about picking against Durant is hard to do.

Thunder in 7

I already picked against against the Warriors once believing they could only steal 2 against the Nuggets because of Curry. I should have never doubt Curry and rode him to the finish line.

Warriors in 6

I picked against the Bulls once and I'm going to do it again. Nate Robinson won't be enough fire power this time.

Heat in 4

The series I don't want to pick... I'm bias so on one hand, I believe in the Pacers to win. On the other hand, me being bias may make me view them better than they actually are and I'll be in for a reality check. If I wasn't bias I think I'd probably pick the Knicks in 7 but if it's down to 7, it really is a flip of the coin...

Pacers in 7

... though if the Pacers are going to win it might be a better prediction to pick 6 because winning a game 7 in NY? Forget about it. The crowd is going to be insane and who does Paul George think he is, Reggie Miller? He did tie Reggie Miller for free throw attempts in a playoff game in game 1 though lol.

Went against the grain in a lot of my picks. It's okay, I'm dumb and being wrong suits me. :)

The Knicks live and die by the 3, I think the Pacers defense will give them problems.

I don't see OKC making it past Memphis's D either

Haha, i see what you did there. In the words of Scotty, Michael Jordan aint walking through that door. They'd need Jordan, Pippen, and Rose for that sweep.

I would say they are more likely to show up than delicate rose.

Reactions: 2 people
I may be be jinxing the Grizzlies to wins.

I thought the Clippers would get a lot of favoritism for being L.A. based and having superstars in CP3 and Blake Griffin. So ultimately, I picked them in 7.

Picked the Thunder in 7 because they're the reigning runners up and have Durant who gets a lot of favoritism.

That just means the Grizzlies will go out there and do it again. :p

Reactions: 1 person
Grizzlies in 6
Spurs in 5
Heat in 5
Knicks in 7

37497909.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
I may be be jinxing the Grizzlies to wins.

I thought the Clippers would get a lot of favoritism for being L.A. based and having superstars in CP3 and Blake Griffin. So ultimately, I picked them in 7.

Picked the Thunder in 7 because they're the reigning runners up and have Durant who gets a lot of favoritism.

That just means the Grizzlies will go out there and do it again. :p

Durant will definitely get some favoritism, but the Grizz won the regular season series. There's no way OKC can overcome the Grizz's tenacious D now that they've lost Westbrook. I know they still have home court advantage, but they won't after Tuesday night.

Grizz!

VN Store

Back